749

Ambition, Why Not Take Off?

The cause of the little white tiger’s sudden violent turn was finally found, but what about what followed?

Xiang Rong suggested: “Do we need to report to the Emperor and have all of the imperial guards that use this sort of fragrance rounded up?”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “The Emperor must not be disturbed. This matter should be discussed with His Highness the Second Prince.” The imperial tent was divided into an inner room and an outer room. Xuan Fei Yu was laying in the outer room, and it did not affect the rest of the Emperor, who was sleeping in the inner room. But the group remaining inside to the discuss the matter was not proper, thus Feng Yu Heng kept Wang Chuan behind and told her: “Keep an eye on Fei Yu. If anything happens, you must send someone to notify me. Remember, send someone instead of going yourself. You must not move from this spot and protect him. Understand?”

Wang Chuan nodded, “This servant understands. Young Miss, don’t worry.”

As for Xuan Tian Hua, he spoke up and said: “I will send the third young miss back. You go to Second Brother first. I will catch up with you later.”

After the group split up, Feng Yu Heng brought Huang Quan toward the second prince’s side. After the little white tiger was brought away from Xuan Fei Yu, its violent mood gradually passed. It regained its appearance of a small cat in Huang Quan’s embrace, and it even withered slightly. Huang Quan was slightly dejected and asked Feng Yu Heng: “Did someone deliberately use that fragrance to cause Xiao Bai to go wild? It’s too much. Our Xiao Bai is still a young child, and it’s so cute. How could they bring themselves to drug it?”

Feng Yu Heng smiled wryly, “In the eyes of others, no matter how small, it’s still a tiger. Moreover, if someone really did apply a drug, it was on Fei Yu’s body, and that drug…” As she spoke, she began to furrow her brow. She then muttered to herself: “In truth, that sort of fragrance does not have the power to cause a person or small animal to become violent. I truly cannot figure it out. Why would this little guy become like that after smelling it?”

Huang Quan analyzed it with her: “Could it be that it’s unrelated to the fragrance? Instead, the problem is with the young imperial grandson’s body?”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “No, when far away, it can still see Fei Yu, and there were no changes in demeanor. It only reacted once it got closer. The problem is definitely related to that fragrance. I just don’t know what sort of drug was in use here.”

As the two spoke, they arrived at the second prince’s tent. Upon arriving at the entrance, they heard the second prince loudly scolding the servants. Following this, one imperial guard came out of the tent after another. They then dispersed in all directions. Immediately following this, it was the eldest prince’s voice, as the two continued to discuss Xuan Fei Yu’s injury. Feng Yu Heng lifted the tent flap and entered. When the second prince saw her, he immediately asked: “How is Fei Yu? Young Sister, if you came here, does that mean that something happened?”

Feng Yu Heng shook her head and consoled him: “Second Brother, don’t worry. There are no problems with Fei Yu. He’s still sleeping. I left Wang Chuan to stand guard. There’s also the Emperor in that tent, so absolutely nothing will happen.”

Xuan Tian Ling also knew that he had been overly worried. After all, that was the imperial tent. Even if someone wanted to act stupid, they would not dare do it in front of the Emperor, thus he let out a long sigh then said: “With just this one child being raised and treasured, I never dared to allow anything to happen to him. Who knew that going out for a simple hunt would end up with this sort of situation. I am also quite anxious.” After speaking, he said to the eldest prince: “Speaking of, Eldest Brother is the most fortunate. After not having children for many years, two appear with just a few passing mentions. It’s much better than me having only one heir.”