Feng Yu Heng smiled and nodded, saying to the young man: “Many thanks, regardless of the case, it’s two lives. For having a kind heart and saving them, A-Heng is grateful.”

“A-Heng…” The young man pondered for a while then faintly smiled, looking at Feng Yu Heng and not making a sound.

The more that Feng Yu Heng looked at this person, the more she felt he was familiar, but she just could not remember where she had seen him before. At this time, the two kneeling children had already begun shaking; however, they were still persistent in grabbing Feng Yu Heng’s cloak from behind, pleading and begging. Feng Yu Heng was helpless and could only say to Tian Dong: “Take care of arrangements for them first. No matter what the situation, we need to take care of their cold before talking about anything else.” After saying this, she looked at the two children again and said: “It hasn’t been decided that we will take you in. It’s just that your current physical condition will not allow you to continue moving outside. For now, you will be staying here, and we will talk about things later.”

The two children nodded, knowing that continuing to beg would be pointless; moreover, they were also extremely cold. If they continued to kneel, they might die on the spot. Thus they did not object and allowed Tian Dong to have servants bring them inside.

At this time, Wang Chuan’s side had handed off the matter of distributing the gifts to the servants of the residence. She then trotted over to Feng Yu Heng’s side. Taking a look at the soaked but still composed young man, she quickly bowed and saluted: “This servant Wang Chuan greets…”

“There’s no need for miss to be courteous.” Before Wang Chuan could finish speaking, the man quickly spoke up to stop her. At the same time, he stepped forward and helped up the partially bowed Wang Chuan. Shaking his head, he lowered his voice and said: “While moving around outside, let’s not confine ourselves to these rules.”

Once these words came out combined with Wang Chuan’s words and actions, Feng Yu Heng immediately remembered. She could not help but raise a hand and slap herself on the forehead. She just thought to herself that her memory really was extremely poor. How could she have thought of this person before her as a stranger. This was the sixth prince that had not returned to the capital for a long time, and whom she had only met once. This was His Highness Prince Xiang, Xuan Tian Feng! She had actually thought that this was some stranger and had been polite with him this entire time. This truly was… a failure to recognize family.

She spoke up with a bit of embarrassment and said to the sixth prince: “Sixth brother, don’t blame me. My memory is truly not too good and was actually unable to recognize sixth brother.”

With her calling him sixth brother, Fu Sang, who was still around, was given a shock. Fu Sang was all too clear on what sort of person Feng Yu Heng was. She naturally had a very clear understanding of Feng Yu Heng’s family. With the words sixth brother coming out of her mouth, Fu Sang immediately thought of two people. One was the Yao family’s sixth son, Feng Yu Heng’s sixth cousin, and the other was the imperial family’s sixth prince. She did as His Highness the ninth prince did and called him sixth brother, and the Yao family’s son was always in the capital. It was impossible that Feng Yu Heng would fail to recognize him. Only the sixth prince, who was often not in the capital, might not be recognized. With things like this, the one before them was the current sixth prince!

Fu Sang was given a start and quickly followed Wang Chuan in saluting; however, she also recalled the sixth prince’s words, thus she did not say anything. Her attitude, however, became more respectful.

Feng Yu Heng was unable to recognize him, but Wang Chuan had grown up in the Yu Palace. It was natural that she would not fail to recognize him. The person that had come was indeed the current sixth prince, His Highness Prince Xian, Xuan Tian Feng.