“To go and cause Feng Xiang Rong some unhappiness.” She brought along Dong Ying and left the residence, heading straight for the Lian residence.

The Lian residence was very lively today. The banquet for the Mid-Autumn Festival allowed Feng Zhao Lian to recognize quite a few of the famous ladies in the capital and from out of the province. In regards to this divine beauty that had suddenly appeared, even women did not bear any jealous feelings. Instead, they felt a bit more intimate.

Since the banquet was held in the palace, the people felt that the atmosphere was a bit restrained, thus Feng Zhao Lian extended an invitation and called everyone to the Lian residence for a gathering. Although there would not be as many people as for the banquet, after a quick count, there were 20 to 30 that had come.

Feng Fen Dai’s arrival did not cause much of a stir. Aside from the gatekeeper, who found it very odd that Fen Dai would come on her own without an invitation, there was nobody that looked twice at her. The people that had come to the Lian residence had come for Feng Zhao Lian. As long as Feng Zhao Lian was present, their eyes would not pay attention to anything else.

Thinking about it, it was quite strange. It was clear that everyone present was a girl, so why did everyone who looked at the beautiful Feng Zhao Lian feel as if they were looking at a man. They just could not stop themselves from looking for a little longer. There were even some that wanted to dive forward? At present, there were many people surrounding Feng Zhao Lian, endlessly chatting and laughing.

When Feng Fen Dai arrived, she saw that Feng Zhao Lian was in the middle of the crowd and had his arm crooked around a girl’s neck. His other hand was hanging from another girl’s shoulder. The two girls would occasionally place some fruit in his mouth, and Feng Zhao Lian was happily eating. From time to time, he would smile at the girl, causing the crowd to let out shrill screams.

If it was not for the extremely beautiful face, this would clearly look like a good-for-nothing. He was clearly a hoodlum. Feng Fen Dai did not know how she should describe this person, and she was even less certain of whether or not she would be attacked by these ladies based on her unsuitable personality. These ladies formed a country, and their king was Feng Zhao Lian. As long as Feng Zhao Lian gave them a look, they would be happy to do anything.

Dong Ying could not help but quietly sigh: ” Miss Lian must have given them some sort of drug?”

Fen Dai shook her head, “Is there any need for her to use drugs? As long as she smiles a bit, it would beat any drug that exists in the world.” After she finished speaking, she took a deep breath and did her best to adjust her mood. Fen Dai knew that if it was not for meeting Miss Lian earlier and had met her for the first time at the banquet, with that splendid red dress, perhaps her heart would have fallen under her control too, right? Really, if one became too beautiful, it was too frightening.

She had wanted to speak to Feng Zhao Lian about Xiang Rong’s matter. It would be best if she could get him to take the initiative a bit more and steal the seventh prince over. She could not allow Feng Xiang Rong to get him. But Fen Dai just sat in the Lian residence’s hall from noon until the evening. Just sitting left her tired and sleepy; however, she never found a chance to say a single word to Feng Zhao Lian. As if it was the Emperor selecting imperial concubines, those ladies were all trying to squeeze forward to fawn upon him. There were also some that displayed their treasures, only hating that they could not bring their best things to be given to this beauty. But who knew if there was anyone that thought that even if Feng Zhao Lian was happy, what of it? Was it just for the sake of a single smile? But what was there to see from a woman smiling at another woman? Fen Dai really could not understand. Had these women become possessed?