Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu nodded, “It should be good! But who knows. Either way, the letters will only report joyous matters and won’t report any concerns. Precisely how he is, this One also does not know.”

“This official heard yesterday from the officials in the South that His Highness the Eighth Prince is very popular in the South and has a large number of troops under his control. He is also very favored among the citizens. Imperial Concubine can definitely be at ease.” Lu Song smiled and occasionally glanced in the direction of Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu. Gritting his teeth, he frankly said: “Imperial Concubine, back when this official became the left prime minister, imperial concubine once mentioned to this official something about wanting to have one of the Lu family’s daughters be at His Highness’ side. I wonder if this matter…”

Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu sneered internally and thought that Lu Song still ended up mentioning this matter. It was a pity that today could not be compared to the past. In the past, the eighth prince’s influence was weak, especially when it came to the government officials, where he had even less influence. It also happened that the Lu family and her maternal family had a bit of a relationship. She had also heard that the Emperor had intended to place Lu Song in the position of the left prime minister, which caused her to come up with that idea, but now…

“The Lu family’s daughter?” She finally put down the supplement in her hand and spoke properly with Lu Song, “After yesterday’s matters, the Lu family only has one daughter left, right?”

Lu Song helplessly nodded, “Although there are two living, Ping’er’s face has already been ruined. Even if she had an extremely beautiful appearance, she is now a good-for-nothing. How could she be worthy of being at His Highness’ side. But this official’s third daughter is still alive. She is the proper daughter of the first wife. If Imperial Concubine remembers the words from that time, how about…”

“How about bringing it up to Mo’er?” Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu laughed and said: “I fear that if this One brings up this matter, I would have no choice but to help the Lu family out with the governor’s side. This One can’t just allow our future relatives by marriage to be dragged through the dust so clearly, right?”

Lu Song was shocked and quickly stood up to kneel on the ground, repeatedly saying: “This official does not dare. This official does not dare!”

Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu did not say much, only saying: “This One will write a letter to His Highness the Eighth Prince. This matter will also be brought up. But the governor’s side, you also know, is not someone within this One’s powers. That Imperial Daughter Ji An is also not someone to be offended lightly. Lu Song, as a person, you must not be too greedy. This One will agree to one matter. You should not expect this One to agree to a second, otherwise…”

“This official understand!” Lu Song quickly spoke, “This official just wants to get a good future for my daughter and also hope to help His Highness the Eighth Prince plan for the future. I also hope that Imperial Concubine will support it.” In the end, he made two requests, but he only had hope that Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu would agree to this one. Thus he did not have any further hopes. He quickly expressed his thanks to Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu. Having received an agreement from Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu to quickly send another letter to the eighth prince, he finally left Cun Shan Palace in satisfaction.

But just as he left, the smile of agreement that had lingered on Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu’s face immediately disappeared.

The palace servant Yue Xiu quietly asked her: “Does imperial concubine really plan on writing a letter to His Highness?”

Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu nodded: “Of course, this One has not written a letter to Mo’er in a long time and should ask how he is.”

“Then what about Prime Minister’s Lu’s matters?”