The three daughters-in-law of the Yao family helped her up, and Xu shi said: A-Heng, don’t be like this. This is the imperial palace, and you’re an imperial daughter.” After saying this, she pulled the two younger sisters to greet Xuan Tian Ge.

Xuan Tian Ge was very polite to the members of the Yao family, as she smiled while speaking to them. As for Lu Yao, who was following behind the three, she also stepped forward and bowed to Feng Yu Heng: “Younger Sister Heng, greetings.”

Feng Yu Heng curled her lips into a faint smile and said: “Young Madam, greetings.” However, there was no feeling of intimacy at all, as she turned a deaf ear to being called younger sister Heng.

Lu Yao appeared very awkward; however, Xuan Tian Ge saw that Lu Yan, who was not too far away, was looking over and rolling her eyes in contempt. She could not help but get closer to Feng Yu Heng and quietly say: “It seems that the relationship between the two daughters of the first wife of the Lu family really is not great.”

Feng Yu Heng thought to herself, was it possible for it to be good? They weren’t born from the same mother, yet they were both daughters of the first wife. This sort of divide would make any family lack peace; moreover, it was the Lu family. She did not pay any more attention to Lu Yao and went to chat with her aunts. As for the three, they had clearly prepared themselves in advance. Seeing that Xiang Rong was present, they all handed over presents upon meeting her. Feng Yu Heng paid attention and saw that they were all treasures.

Xiang Rong was a bit shocked from receiving such favor, and she could not help but look toward Feng Yu Heng. It was as though she did not dare receive them if her second sister did not agree.

Feng Yu Heng helplessly said to her: “The daughter of a concubine has always shared the relatives of the daughter of the first wife. That’s why the Yao family is not just related to me. It’s also related to you. What’s there to be afraid of when receiving a gift from an aunt? Could it be that you’re afraid that just accepting these things, the Yao family will become poor?”

Xiang Rong felt a bit embarrassed from what she said. After thinking a bit, she arrived at the same conclusion, thus she simply accepted them. After saluting, the group continued to chat warmly.

Their side could be considered peaceful, but the front of the palace was a bit less peaceful.

At the moment that it was reported that Feng Xiang Rong was hit by the Mu family’s young miss of the first wife, the fourth prince, Xuan Tian Yi, was seated next to Xuan Tian Ming. Who knew what sort of idea came to his mind, as he was chatting with Xuan Tian Ming about Feng Yu Heng. As they chatted and chatted, the conversation somehow ended up on Feng Xiang Rong. Xuan Tian Ming did not know at first what sort of problem old fourth had. Why was it that after being locked up for a year, he had lost his soldierly bearing and had taken an interest in women? But after thinking a bit, Feng Yu Heng seemed to have mentioned to him that fourth brother had a bit of an interest in Xiang Rong, thus he did not continue to be so cold. At the very least, they could chat a little. After all, even if their relationship as brothers was not too good in the past, if old fourth showed promise with Feng Xiang Rong, the relationship would be improved by another level. Moreover, his wife treated her third sister very well.

When Xuan Tian Yi heard about Xiang Rong’s news, he did not immediately react. He just asked the person at his side in a daze: “Ninth brother, what did he just say?”

Xuan Tian Ming repeated what had just been said without thinking that it was a pain, but when it was said that Feng Yu Heng had carved out a bit of the young miss’ hand, he could not stop himself from applauding his wife. He prodded old fourth: “Have your master learn a bit from her elder sister.”