She was a little puzzled, “What difficulty? Battles? I’ll just accompany you.”

He shook his head, “I’m not talking about that. I can’t have you continue accompanying me. I need to accumulate military accomplishments, and these merits need to be completely military. It must be completely separated from support, especially from women. Heng Heng, do you understand?”

She understood. Of course, she understood. Xuan Tian Ming did not say it that clearly, but she was not an idiot. She naturally understood what his words meant. Imperial concubine Yun cast a shadow on Xuan Tian Ming, so why would she not? People denounced Xuan Tian Ming for relying on his imperial concubine mother, and they would say that he relied on his wife at the same time. The more powerful she, Feng Yu Heng, became, the more she stole away from her man’s accomplishments. Thinking like this, it was her fault.

“The next time you go to battle, I won’t go.” She spoke up, “There’s no need to worry about me. I won’t think too much because of this. It’s fine if I stay in the capital. While you go out to fight your battles, I will watch over the home for you. Those people that are seeking to cause trouble, I will eradicate any thoughts that they have of doing so. Prosperity in the world is not something that is obtained through the fighting of men. Domestic affairs and matters of right or wrong are also topics of study.”

Xuan Tian Ming happily smiled. He knew that this little girl would understand. For someone as smart as her, how could she not help him take care of improving the world?

Feng Yu Heng placed the small tiger on the table then grabbed both of Xuan Tian Ming’s hands: “Aside from fighting to provide the world with peace, have you ever thought that although Da Shun’s legal system has been passed down for many centuries, there might be room for improvement.”

“Oh?” Xuan Tian Ming raised an eyebrow, “I’d like to hear the details.”

She glowed with pride and said: “Do you know precisely how many Hundred Herb Halls I have opened within our borders?”

Xuan Tian Ming shook his head. He really did not know.

“A total of 16 shops.” This was Feng Yu Heng’s pride, “Did you think that the gold and silver under the imperial daughter’s manor has been left there to gather mold? I have been endlessly expanding Hundred Herb Hall. This is not just for the sake of giving us eyes in various locations. It’s to truly allow them to realize their true purpose. Hundred Herb Hall is a medicine shop, and it’s a medical clinic. People can go and seek medical advice and fetch their medicine in the same place. The medicine that they are fetching is not just the usual medical herbs. There are also the medical tablets, pills and liquid medicines that I bring out of my space that go along with some support apparatus. Presently, the Hundred Herb Hall in the capital is being managed by grandfather. During the year that we were in the North, grandfather trained a number of medical workers that are a bit more advanced than the doctors of this era. Although their level is not yet at the same level as grandfather or me, there is, fortunately, a lot of time to adjust and train them. These people have already been sent out of the province to various other areas to work in Hundred Herb Halls.”

Xuan Tian Ming had a bit of an understanding of her plans, “I remember that you once told me about a very uncommon term. What was it again… national healthcare?”

“That’s right.” Feng Yu Heng continued to explain her ideas, “The so-called national healthcare is not just to allow any citizen to enjoy the highest level of medical treatment, it’s also to ensure that the citizens are able to afford to see a doctor and take medicine. The Hundred Herb Halls outside of the capital do not have the same elevated prices that are present here. Instead, they have been lowered and are more sensitive to the people. Xuan Tian Ming, I won’t cast a shadow on you. Instead, I will become another kind of support outside of your military exploits. I will have everyone know that the reason imperial daughter Ji An works hard for Da Shun is because her man is the master of the country. Otherwise, she could go anywhere she pleases. I trust that everyone will treat me as a distinguished guest.”