Feng Jin Yuan had been emotionally moved by her analysis, and he could not help but nod, saying with a sigh: "That's right! Husband and wife should be birds of a same feather. That they flew off on their own in the face of trouble is my fault. Not to mention me lacking in ability, I also ended up with an injury."

"Father must not think like this." Fen Dai raised her voice a bit, simply putting down her bowl and saying seriously: "There is indeed an injury, but you must not say this so easily and allow it to become something that holds you back. If even you believe that you cannot continue, what would other people think? You are the master of the Feng residence. You're not a eunuch in the palace!"

When she mentioned eunuch, Feng Jin Yuan felt irritated; however, he could not say anything. He still needed to keep a smile on his face.

Fen Dai continued: "That's why daughter was thinking. They said before that families of low-ranking officials are not able to have high-ranking concubines, but Da Shun did not say that normal citizens' families can't have mistresses. The two madams taking up their spots is something that we can't do anything about. It's just a result of them having the support of the palace, but if father is interested in sister Lian, daughter wishes to help. Bringing her into the residence would be very good for the atmosphere. With such a beautiful wife marrying into the family, which outsider would dare to kick our Feng residence?"

These words managed to capture Feng Jin Yuan's heart. A look of joy appeared on his face, as he anxiously said: "Your meaning is that you hope father can bring Miss Lian into the residence?"

Fen Dai nodded, "Why else does father think that I did my best to get close to her? I am not an idle person. If I had the time, I'd sew a couple sets of clothes for his Highness the fifth prince."

Feng Jin Yuan slapped his thigh and sighed: "It really is Fen Dai that's most intimate, but..." He thought of his own injury and could not help but helplessly say: "But with my current situation, how could she..."

"It's all a matter of effort." Fen Dai curled her lips into a smile, "Either way, there is plenty of time. She is living next door, and there is no fear of her running away. As long as father has this desire, we can slowly plan. We can plan slowly and not fear failure."

While she spoke, a servant came into the room and said to Fen Dai: "The Li Palace sent someone with clothes for fourth young miss, saying that they were prepared for when you attend the banquet." Fen Dai nodded with a smile. She stopped eating and followed the servant out to look at the clothes. This left Feng Jin Yuan to sit at the table on his own to think about what Fen Dai had just said. The more he thought about it, the happier he was. His mind was filled with thoughts about the day Feng Zhao Lian married into the Feng residence. But he never thought about how Fen Dai would never have come to this dining hall if she did not have something to say. Just like An shi and Xiang Rong, she would have remained in her own courtyard to eat and remained a respectful distance away from her father.

On this side, the fifth prince's people sent Fen Dai some clothes to wear for the palace banquet. On the other side, the members of the Yao family were also preparing for the entire family to enter the palace for the banquet. Of course, this included Lu Yao.

Lu Yao had married Yao Shu. As the top-scoring scholar this year, Yao Shu naturally had the right to bring his wife to the banquet. As for the other members of the Yao family, because they had ranks and titles in Huang Zhou and because of Yao Xian's presence, they also had the right to enter the palace.

Aside from this, the Lu family was also quite busy. As the court's left prime minister, his wife and daughter would naturally be able to enter the palace. This time, he was not just bringing his wife, Ge shi, and his daughter of his first wife, Lu Yan, he was also bringing his daughter of a concubine, Lu Ping. He had already found someone to prepare the clothes for his daughter.

Shen Yi Di Nu, Divine Doctor: Daughter of The First Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें