Fen Dai smiled to herself internally and continued to speak about trivial matters. As she spoke, she managed to convey a bit of love in the relationship between Xiang Rong and the seventh prince. She even emphasized that Xiang Rong had gone to the Chun Palace on her own.

Feng Zhao Lian was extremely envious from hearing this. By the end, he frankly made a request of Fen Dai: “Can you introduce me to this third young miss?”

Fen Dai shook her head, “Unfortunately, she is not in today.”

“Did she go to the Chun Palace?” Feng Zhao Lian’s expression revealed a bit of envy at this point, “To be able to go to the Chun Palace at any time, the third young miss really is a deity.”

Who knew that Fen Dai would smirk and coldly snort: “What Chun Palace! She went to the Ping Palace.”

“The Ping Palace? What palace is that? What is this Prince Ping?” Feng Zhao Lian was not very familiar with the princes of Da Shun. He only knew of Prince Yu, Xuan Tian Ming and Prince Chun, Xuan Tian Hua. He could not recognize any of the others by name.

Once this question was asked, Fen Dai was once again certain that her earlier judgment of Miss Lian was accurate. She was lacking in thoughtfulness! This was clearly lacking in thoughtfulness. It seemed that the heavens were still fair! They had given her an extremely beautiful face; however, they did not give her a brain. This really was worth celebrating!

She told Feng Zhao Lian: “Prince Ping is the fourth prince of Da Shun. In the past, he had done some bad things and was placed under house arrest in his own palace. He and third sister get along well. When third sister was bullied by the Lu family’s young miss, it was Prince Ping that vented for her.”

“Hm?” Feng Zhao Lian became confused, “Didn’t you just say that the third young miss and the seventh prince had feelings for each other? Why is it that it ended up on the fourth prince? Oh, you mean to say that the fourth prince took an interest in the third young miss, but the third young miss is only interested in the seventh prince. Is that right?”

Fen Dai shook her head, “Not necessarily, one slap was not loud enough. If third sister was not interested, why would she head over to the Ping Palace time and time again? It must be said that she also has feelings for his Highness the seventh prince, but his Highness the seventh prince is different from normal people. I think… that third sister most likely saw no results from her efforts with his Highness the seventh prince, thus she is grabbing onto his Highness the fourth prince and refusing to let go! Hah, that’s just her ability. She’s different from us. Second sister only protects his Highness the ninth prince, and I only keep an eye on his Highness the fifth prince. Speaking of, it’s third sister that is lucky in our family.”

Fen Dai’s words caused Feng Zhao Lian to become extremely angry. It had to be said that he had indeed been a bit unreliable and arrogant at times in Qian Zhou, but he was not a fool. He was still able to see things from a logical standpoint. When he had faced off against Duan Mu An Guo, both sides were of equal power. But people, regardless of what they ran into, they must not run into matters relating to their emotions. Feng Zhao Lian had never taken an interest in other people in his life, regardless of whether they were men or women. Even Feng Yu Heng at that time, he had just been hoping to get closer in order to have his goal of being treated realized. But the calculations of man cannot compare to the calculations of the heavens. After arriving in Da Shun and meeting Xuan Tian Hua, all of his reasoning went out the window. In regards to what Feng Fen Dai said, he did not even think about it. He had already begun thinking of Xiang Rong as a “fickle and lascivious” girl, and he was very indignant.

Fen Dai looked at the expression of the person in front of her, and she could not help but smile internally. She just thought that her calculations had been correct! This Miss Lian really was interested in the seventh prince. Thus she gave another push: “Miss, there’s no need to take it to heart. Just wait and see what other movements she makes and how it should be taken care of. Either way, she can’t control both princes. In the end, she will need to choose one.”