The Arcobalenos just stayed silent.

"Yes, but don't worry their souls are resting peacefully and guiding you to the best" Yuni said with a smile.

"But Byakuran, what's the reason that we got reincarnate here?" Reborn ask "About that, Before any of you got here, Akuma had arrived here" He said "Then what about the Akuma we Defeated that time?" Lambo asked, Yuni shake her head "Unfortunately, it was a puppet that is filled with his Flames and his presence for you all not to determine about it" She said "Their goal was to destroy the Vongola, Arcobaleno, Millefiore, Simon, Varia and Cavallone since those Famiglia hold Strong Flames and they want to get their flames but since you all got reincarnated here they won't get the flames they wanted since your souls are already gone from there" Byakuran said.

"And even endangering the others" Ryohie said and Yuni nod her head "Anyway speaking of others.... Do we have relatives here?" Yamamoto ask.

"Hm~ I'm not sure but you have your father who knew that you have died... Chrome-chan's parents here is still alive so did Ryohie-kun! Who knew that you have died, Mukuro-kun's parents well i don't know, i think they are dead –"Well that's good" Mukuro said–, Kyoya-kun well his parents are unknown, Lambo-kun well your father is already alive –"Tch"– Hayato-kun's sister is alive with your mother and father, in this World Hayato-kun's sister and mother refuse yo believe that you died and want to search for you and your father doesn't care" Byakuran said and Gokudera click his tongue but Quiet happy about that Bianchi and his mother cared.

"Also here, Bianchi-chan was your real sister you two are from the same mother named Lavina" Gokudera widened his eyes before he smiled "I'm glad..." He said and Tsuna smiled at Gokudera.

"Reborn-kun, Colonello-kun, Mammon-kun well their parents are long gone" Byakuran said cheerfully "But" Yuni suddenly said "Uncle Colonello and Uncle Reborn have a Wife and a Child" The Vongola stare at the two and Mammon smirk "Well that's amusing" Mammon said "Tell me! Who's my wife!" Colonello exclaimed while Reborn doesn't care.

Byakuran playfully stuck out his tongue "Bleh! I won't!" He said and Colonello felt that he grown irkmarks on his head.

Then suddenly the whole place starting to shake "Opps! There's no time left my power has limits you know!" The place was starting to fade, Colonello jump to Ryohie's shoulder, Mammon jump to Yamamoto who's the nearest and Reborn jump to Tsuna's shoulder.

Then suddenly Tsuna remember something.

"Hoh~ that KI reminds me of someone who also almost killed me"

"It was all similar, you two seems related, Sadly that Person had died"

"If you're related, then that left is your Mother and You to be sended to the next life"

"I'll see you soon Decimo and Him"

"Wait Byakuran!!" He called as Byakuran hug Yuni "I have one question!" He exclaimed "What is it Tsu-chan?" Byakuran ask while smiling

"Who's my Father?!" Now that's shock them all "I never seen my father at all! So can you tell me who is he? Please! I give you marshmallow when we meet again!" He added with a desperate voice.

"Eh?! You didn't know!?" Yuni asked and Tsuna shake his head and Byakuran laugh.

•••••

'The Picture' Sakura thought as she force to stop her grin which is failing miserably 'A hat, and those eyes! And that suit! It's definitely him!'

•••••

"It's Sawada Renato, or better know as Reborn~! He was your Father in this world! The proof is your BirthMark which is shaped like a flame on your right knee! Reborn-kun has his on his left knee! Oh and his Brother was Sawada Giotto! So basically Primo is your Uncle! Tsu-chan See you soon!~"

"What?"

"HEIIIIIIIIII?!?!?"

"HAHHHH?!?!"

"EHHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

'Geez... Byakuran, Yuni This is too much information, I didn't even have a chance to tell you all that i have meet Kawahira-san'

›TBC‹

Teh-heh~!

"Yellow but Orange"
     -Well i did say a little twist, so Reborn had an Orange band(?) on his fedora when he was on his baby form and a Yellow band(?) when he was on his adult form, Well i say there's a twist ahahahah.

"Bright but Dark"
     -Well i think this doesn't makes sense but i'll explaine, Bright because he was the Sun Arcobaleno and Dark because of his past and he got turned into a Baby.

"He Punch, He Shot"
     -He can fight hand-to-hand combat well, and of course he shot, he use guns after all.

"It glows, It dims"
     -His Yellow pacifier glows and shine like the sun, but dims and lose it's color when he died (At the Future arc, i think All the Arcobalenos died except Yuni, if he didn't then let's say it happened in this story)

"He hides but he shows up when it's time"
     -Remember? When he was on his baby form he like to hide and suddenly pop out of nowhere when he likes to mess with his student, or when his student are on trouble.

"It Grows, it Shrinks"
     -He can transform to his Baby Form or Adult Form whenever he likes, he grows to his Adult form and Shrinks to his Baby Form

I don't know if this makes sense but yeah, see yah! Babaiii!