Chapter 19

William's POV

Today we are having our gender reveal party. I hope it's a boy to be honest, that way they can protect their little siblings. But if it's a girl I'll be just as happy. I just am so happy me and my little princess is having a baby. I put on my Jean's and Tshirt. As soon as I do I get a mind link from Autumn to hurry up, that she wants cake. It's cute that she thinks she can rush me. So I decided to take a few extra minutes, which was a mistake. Fair warning to daddy doms out in the world, never piss off a hungry pregnant little...

"Daddy hurry dangit I want cake and if you don't hurry, no playtime till the baby is born! And I don't think you want that so hurry your butt up."

"Yes princess, I'm on my way!" I quickly hurry up cause I know she isn't joking. Plus she can easily put me on the ground. She has became stronger and everything since the pregnancy.

As we head out the door I slap her ass and she glares at me. I know if looks can kill I'll be 10+ feet under rn. We get in the car an head to my parents where they have everything ready. We all mingle and have some food. Then my parents say it's time for the reveal. So me and Autumn go up and grab the smoke bombs and everyone counts down from 3.

"3"

"2"

"1" And we drop the smoke bombs, but one was pink and the other was blue. That's when the pact doctor came up to us.

"Congrats! Its twins." Me and Autumn just shared a look then I grabbed her and gave her a big hug.

"Twins! We are having twins princess!" I then plant a big kiss on her.

~~~~~~~
Autumn's POV

We are having twins? I have been having a hard time figuring out how I'm supposed to care for one child, but now there's two? I'm happy but at the same time scared. There's so much that scares me about being a mom, what if I'm not good enough? What if my own child doesn't love me? I wish I could talk to my mom about this, I miss my parents. But I push the thoughts aside and enjoy the party. I'll have to talk to daddy later. I lay my head on his shoulder getting slightly tired and he lifts me up and holds onto me as I sleep and he talks to his friends.