Chapter 18

Autumn's POV

I decide to go to the mall while daddy's working to get a surprise for him. Everything was going good I found A wedding band for him so I bought it and decided I was gonna hide it in my little space room. Then I found a nice Panties and Bra set and decided I was gonna surprise daddy that way. But on my way out the mall three boys showed up. They did not seem like they wanted to play nice.

"Oh Lookie here boys we found us some fresh meat." One of the boys say. I look at them terrified unable to find my voice.

The next voice I hear makes me instantly relax. "Y'all better let her go before I put Y'all in the cells." William says. As soon as they let go I'm in his arms. "Never mess with the Luna or any woman again."

"Yes Alpha." They all say then run off in the opposite direction.

"Are you Okay Babygirl?"

"Yes daddy I okies nows." I say grabbing my bags, then walking to my car. Daddy proceeds to the passenger side. "What about your car daddy?"

"I ran in wolf form all the way here princess. Here you come to this side and let daddy drive." I nod and walk over to the other side. "Soooo what's in the bags?"

"Nothing for you daddy me just did a bit of shopping." I say with a giggle.

"Whatever you say Babygirl." He then puts his hand on my stomach. "Can't wait for Saturday."

"Same I wanna know if the Baby is a Boy or a Girl."