Chapter 6

Autumn's POV (their outfits for their date)

After I got ready for mine and daddy's date I walked out of my room and saw daddy downstairs so I went down and boy did he look super hot!!

"Wow you look gorgeous kitten." Daddy says.

"Hehe fanku daddy. An chu wook supew hots!!!" I blush after saying that. And daddy come and grabs my chin and holds it.

"Don't hide from daddy princess and thank you." We head off for our date and im super happy about this. Our first date. We arive at a small pond and I see dangling lights and a small blanket. OMG we are having a picnic!!! Ive always wanted to have a picnic!

"Daddy ish we weawys havins a pinics!?!?"

"Yes princess we are. You deserve everything you want and I'm going to give it to you." He said then took mu hand and pulled me over to a swing that is hanging from a tree. He picks me up and puts me on it then begans to push it. He pushes me for a half hour then we go to eat. And its all my favorite foods!!

"I wov chu daddy sooo much!!"

"I love you to princess." He says then kisses my cheek. We talk about any and everything while we eat. Then he grabs my hand and leads me to the edge of the pond and he sits down then puts me on his lap. He then begans to whisper sweet nothings in my ear and kisses my neck. I tilt my head to the side to give him better access to were he marked me. Things got a little heated and we ended up exploring and man was it amazing!! I could not ask for better.

"Woah that was amazing." I say as I come off my high.

"Agreed babygirl, but thats just a preview of what will happen when you are ready." He winks and I blush.

This by far was the bestest date ever. And I could not wait to have many more of them after.
-----------------------------------------------------------

AN) I am so happy this book has had the turn out it did and can not wait to see what it ends up with! Please do not get mad but with school starting next monday updates might take awhile but i will try to update either every Friday or Sunday! Have a great week!!