Chapter 11 (sexual content)

(So there is not confusion! In this chapter she is fully out of little space. There is no sexualizing little space. As the person the main Character is a mirror of, little space is not to be sexualized. Yes Some do but personally I do not)

Autumn's POV

As soon as we got back home William unbuckled my seat belt and made me get out of the car. I tried walking but it was just to hard so he picked me up and carried me inside we when strait to the playroom where he took my cloths off and laid me on the bed and handcuffed me while spreading my legs and pulling out the vibrater. This caused me to whine.

"Shush it you stupid whore." This almost sent me over the edge but I knew if I came then it would be worse on me so I kept it in. Sir then began to touch my "princess parts" while he leaned in to kiss me. he then got in between my legs and started to kiss my body all the way down to my thighs and he started biting and sucking on them. He then came back up to my "princess parts" and licked my clit causing me to arch my back and scream out. He then slapped my thigh and held down my waist while he ate me out and oh my god did it feel amazing. He then reached up and grabbed a paci-gag and put it on me. I began to suck on the paci while he grabs the flogger. He then comes over and runs it slowly up my body and then he hits my boobs causing me to jump at the sudden pain. He then hits my stomach and my thighs and then he tosses the flogger to the side and then gets undressed himself. He then turns me over and puts my butt in the air and fucks me hard. I come close to cumming and he smacks my ass. "Cum slut." was all he said to send both me and him over the edge. he then undoes my gag and hands me my unicorn paci and he carries me to our room and hands me my stuffy and lays me on our bed and he gets in and cuddles me and whispers loving things in my ears while I drift off to a deep sleep. 'Man I love him so much' is the last thought that runs through my head before I fall into a deep slumber.