Chapter 21

Autumn's POV (a bit of sexual activity)
Omg I can't believe I'm married I'm so happy! Daddy said we are going to Paris for our honeymoon and that the things are already packed and in the car. Eeep I'm hella happy. I did ask if he had baby stuff just in case. He said yes because I am about 3 weeks from being due but they can come at any time. So we get in the car after saying bye to everyone. I kiss daddy before her starts to drive. Once we get to the airport he grabs everything and we go to get on a private jet!! Like can this get any better!?!

 Once we get to the airport he grabs everything and we go to get on a private jet!! Like can this get any better!?!

As I look around I can't help but smile I look at daddy

As I look around I can't help but smile I look at daddy. "All this for us?"
"Yes babygirl this is all for us." The he sits a bag down. I grab the bag realizing it's my sippy cups and coloring stuff and my 2 favorite pacis. I then go to our luggage and realize one bag has rope and paddles. I smile.
"Sir?"
"Yes princess?"
"I want to go to the bedroom." He smirks and grabs the bag and a smaller bag.
"Mmm good. We are gonna go slow at first I don't wanna push anything. Also I wanna make love to my beautiful wife." We go to the bed and we start slow and he makes love to me. "Now baby this is your choice we can go more rounds slowly or we can do careful rough sex."
"I want to do rough but not to rough sir." I smile.
"Ok baby girl." He grabs the rope and ties my hands above my head. He then grabs a vibrator rubs it against my clit. And he keeps going until we both get tired and he unties me and we go get cleaned up then he puts on a movie and we cuddle.
"I love you William."
"I love you Princess."
~~~~~~~
"BabyGirl wake up and look out the window." I look out and see Paris.

" I look out and see Paris

"How long did I sleep."
"Only about 8 hours baby. It's only a 12 hour flight."
"Oh okay daddy." I get up and go to the restroom and cleanup then get dressed and daddy comes and wraps his arms around me and rub my belly.
"I love you baby." And he then pokes my belly. "And I love you two as well." He kisses my neck on his mark.
"I love you daddy." We then go and sit down while the plane lands. Once it's landed we grab the bags and go out to the car that's waiting. Once we get in the car we go to a small house on the outskirts of town and William carry's all the bags in. I walk in and it's a small vintage house. I go to the kitchen and look to see what all the food is here and there's barely any. I will have to go shopping to get groceries. Daddy said we were gonna go site seeing so I grabbed my clothes and went to shower. He then joins me and things get heated. We get out and get dressed and leave to go site seeing. We are walking and doing a lot and we get to the Eiffel Tower and he pulls me into a kiss and then he has someone take a picture of us.

Once we are done we head back home and he says he is tired

Once we are done we head back home and he says he is tired. So I decide to go get groceries. But with everything that I had done I forgot to write a note to tell William where I was going. Which later will get me in lots of trouble. I grab all the groceries and then get a cab and head back to the house. Once I pull in the driveway he is on the porch and looks pissed. So I grab the bags and head up the porch.
"Inside now missy put the bags down and then sit in the couch I will be in there in a minute."
I put my head down. "Yes sir." I go in and do as told. Then I hear the door close and I start to get scared. He walks into the room and looks at me.
"Do you have any idea how worried I was!?! You didn't pickup your phone and you had mindlink blocked I was so freaking worried. What if something would have happened to you or the babies?!?"
"I-"
"No save it you had me worried sick and you didn't even take the car. You used a taxi!? Why!?!" I stood up but that moment my eyes widened and I looked at the water on the floor. "Shit" he grabbed the baby bag and my bag and went to get the car then came back for me. Once I got in the car he ran to the drivers seat and then looked at me. "See what if this would have happened while you were gone!?!"
"Would you just shut up and fucking drive!?!?" I yell in pain. And he started driving and the contractions slowed down a bit then I looked at him. "Well it wouldn't have happened it only happened when I came home and you started to get all pissed and I got scared damnit. You know I hate yelling!"
"I'm so sorry baby girl."
"Save it and just drive." He just nods and gets us to the hospital. Once we get there it was only about 2 hours and the babies arrived.

Meet Dakota Lee Black, and Maddison Louise Black

Meet Dakota Lee Black, and Maddison Louise Black. Dakota is older by just a 5 minutes but I have a telling he will not ever let Maddison forget it and he will be an amazing older brother and a wonderful future alpha.