5 years later

Autumn's POV
Wow it's hard to believe it's been 5 years the twins are now 5 and me and daddy have been married for 5 years. Everything has been great Dakota protects Maddy at all cost. I had to stop working in my office and work from home so I could watch the twins because he punched the Mason's and Amy's son for kissing Maddison's cheek. Oh I forgot to mention that! Amy was pregnant at the same time but she didn't even barely show! They found out when she was 6 months because she was going to go in and have a surgery done. And our baby's are one day apart! We where so shocked to hear that! But anyways yeah our hands will be full when they get older. But little do we know just how much.
"Hey princess. How was your day?"
"It was good. Amy brought Dean over to play with Maddy and Dakota. So they are in the pl-" and about that time we heard a scream and Maddy was yelling and crying for Dakota to stop. So we ran up to find Dakota on top of Dean hitting him. William grabbed Dakota and I picked Dean up and took him to the bathroom and cleaned him up. I called Amy and told her what happened.
"Why does your son keep hitting mine?" She asked.
"I don't know but how about you come over and we will watch the camera footage from the playroom to see what happened."
"Ok I'm coming over." Once she got to the house we went to the living room and opened the laptop. Maddy was on my lap, William was holding Dakota and Dean was on Amy's lap. We hit the play button and was watching everything was normal till Maddy and Dean was giggling and Dean kissed Maddy.

That's when Dakota jumped on Dean and started hitting him

That's when Dakota jumped on Dean and started hitting him. I stoped the video.
"Ok so that's why that happened." I said and looked down to see Maddy blushing. It was adorable. "I'm so sorry this keeps happening."
"It's ok I just hope it doesn't stay like this forever. But Um I want a picture of that." Amy said laughing.
"Ok I'll get one for you." I look over a William and that's when I see amusement on his face and he is hugging Dakota. I just shake my head. Amy leaves with Dean and William puts Dakota down and Maddy goes and plays with Dakota.
"Ok I'm proud of my son. And upset that Maddy has already had her first kiss. That's supposed to be her mates." I just laugh and shake my head.
"Oh daddy you just don't see it."
"What?"
"Oh nothing guess you will see what I mean in 13 years."
"Oh hmm ok." He picks me up and we go to the couch to cuddle. "I love you baby girl."
"I love you too daddy." I kiss his cheek.
~~~~~~
Ok thank you everyone who have been so supportive! This is the end of Autumn's and William's story. But there is more to come! I'm planning on a story of the twins! I will tell y'all when the sequel is up! Thank you all for the support!💜💜💜💜💜