Chapter 10

AUTUMN'S POV (sexual content)

When we get to the restaurant and sit down daddy hands me the kid menu, I take it and figure out what I want. Then when the waiter comes to get our drink orders, I go to tell her that I want so apple Juice, but daddy has other plans, he turns the vibrator on leaving me in a stuttering mess.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Is everything okay?" he asks with a smirk clear on his face. So I just smile and nod. "The lady here will have a glass of apple juice," William says then orders his drink and the waitress leaves and daddy turns off the vibrator making me whine and be relieved at the same time. "Aww does someone want more?" he coos with a smile.

"Yes, Sir." I say and he just chuckles and he turns it on the lowest setting teasing me.

"Don't forget to ask before you cum. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Is all I say then he turns it up causing me to bite my lip to keep from moaning to loud. He smirks and I see a glint of mischief in his eyes before he turns it up all the way causing me to about burst. "Can I please cum daddy?" I ask.

"Not yet, you have to wait longer." And he turns the vibrator on the lowest setting. I just whine and try creating more friction by rubbing my legs together. Then he slaps my thigh and gives me a stern look making me instantly stop what I was doing, and whisper a sorry. The waitress then comes to bring our drinks and order our food. So daddy turns back up the vibrator then orders our food, while I just try my best to keep the moans in and a smile on my face. As soon as she leaves he turns it back down and looks at me. I give him a pleading look so he just nods knowing what I want. I cum knowing I made a big mess he smiles at me and put his phone away and kisses me.

He whispers "Just wait to we get home, Princess." He says causing me to gasp and look at him while he has the biggest smirk on his face.