Chapter 17

Autumn's POV

Wow just wow. I can not believe daddy done all this for me. And plus he is all dressed up. Like damn he looks handsome. His red tie brings out his blue eyes and I cant help but fall in love with him even more. He grabs my hand and leads me to the table where we sit and eat and talk about the future and our lives together.

"Baby I'm so happy you came into my life you have made me do nothing but smile, and fall in love with you every second of every day. You are the mother to my child and the love of my life, my mate and my luna. You make daddy so happy to call you his and never in a million years would I want anyone else" He says, then gets down on one knee and pulls out the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. "So princess will you please make daddy the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says as tears stream down my face.

"Yes of course daddy, I will marry you, I love you." I say and he stands up and puts the ring on my finger and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. When we break apart we are breathing heavily.

"Let's head home princess."

●~~~~~sexual content below~~~~~●

As soon as we walk in the front door he has me pressed up against the wall with one hand beside my head and the other playing with my sensitive area over my underwear. "Mmmm fuck princess. How about you head to the play room and lay on the bed. Take off all your clothes and be exposed for daddy."

I nod. "Yes daddy." And head straight to the play room and take off all my clothes and lays on the bed with my hair down. Daddy then come walking in in a pair of gym shorts and I know I'm getting it good tonight.

"Mmm. Your such a good slut for daddy aren't you?" I just nod as he handcuffs my hands to the bed. "Ball gag or paci gag sweety?" Daddy asks.

"Paci gag please sir." I say and he grabs it and puts it on me after he kisses me then he kisses my forehead.

"Such a good whore for daddy." He chuckles and grabs the flogger. "I wont hit your stomach but I'll hit everywhere else. Okay princess?" I nod and he hits my legs and I jump a little. He keeps hitting me then he kisses my stomach and all the way to my princess parts. And he starts to suck on my clit. He then takes off his shorts and boxers and I see his erection and I get wetter from just that sight. And he then positions himself over my entrance. He then enters me and goes super fast. We both come to our highs and he cums in me. He then takes the gag off and kisses me. "Your such a good girl princess." He then pics me up and we go to his room and cuddle and then we go shower.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too, princess." He kisses me.