Chapter 14

William's POV

Today I'm taking my baby out on just a small date. We are going to the park for a picnic, and I'm gonna let her swing on the swings because it is her favorite thing at the park. She has been doing better with the pregnancy then when she first found out. She was a mess. One night she even woke me up crying.

Flashback

"Daddddyyyyyy!!! Wakes ups!! Me had bad dweam." She yells, crying.

"Shhhh no yelling, do you wanna tell me about it?" I say while hugging her close and she calms down some.

"I h-had a nightmare an I was a bad momma an da baby nu wike me she always wanted chu and evewytime me went to grab hew she would cwy. Wat if our baby nu wike me daddy?" I grab her face and look at her.

"Babygirl that's in your head our baby will love you I'm sure of it. I mean your an amazing person so they will love you I promise."

"Otays daddy. Me wovs chu." She says and cuddles into me and shortly falls asleep and she is smiling which makes me smile and fall back asleep.

Flashback over

I go get her an outfit for today picked out which is a onesie with a unicorn in front and a pair of jeans. I then have her get dressed and ready for our date.

"Babygirl?"

"Yes daddy?"

"Do you want me to pack your paci or do you want me to leave it here?"

"Pack it please."

"Okay baby." I put her paci in the picnic basket and wait for her to be ready.

"Okie daddy me ready." She says so I stand up and grab her hand and we walk to the park for our date. Once we get there we lay out our blanket and i set up the food while she plays with the other littles. Yes this is a park ment for littles. You see the pack is made up of littles and doms that's just what this pack is made up of. And the littles are usually pups while the doms are fully grown. Yes there is some subs that are fully grown and that's because nine times out of ten they are considered switches. I finish setting up the picnic then call Autumn over to eat.

"You having fun baby?"

"Mmhms me met dis othew wittle whos also pwegnate an she weawwy nice unless chu mess with hew chocowate." Autumn says the giggles.

"Well I'm glad your having fun little one." We eat then she goes and plays some more I watch her. Mason and Amy show up and Amy runs strait to Autumn and plays with Autumn and the other littles. And all the doms talk for a bit till it was time to go home and we got our littles and went home tho most didn't want to. Autumn was already in my arms fast asleep. Must have gotten tired because she came over and climbed in my lap, put her paci in and went to sleep. Which all the other doms just watched in aww as she did that. So instead of waking her I carry her and Mason carries the picnic basket back.

"Thanks man for the help."

"No problem bud. I'm gonna take amy home it's time for her nap."

"Okay talk later"