Chapter 7

Autumn's POV
2 weeks later

Today me and daddy are going to the park. So I get ready while daddy's in the shower, then there is a knock at the door. I go to see who it is and its two elderly people so I open the door. Daddy come out of his room fully dressed, and gives me a look.

"Babygirl you know you are not suppose to open the doors for people you don't know."

"But they look like you so me just thought it was your parents."

"They are baby but you still know the rules. So when they leave and before we leave for the park you will be punished."

"Me sowwy daddy" I say looking down.

"Its fine princess but you still need a punishment" After he says that his dad coughs and my face goes red in embarrassment because I totally forgot they were there.

"Hello mother, farther. How are you today." Daddy says acting like nothing happened!! How can he just act like nothing happen?!?! I go to get me my sippy with apple juice so I don't hear the rest of their conversation. I sit at the island and sip on my juice, when his mom walks in.

"Hello little one." I look up and blush at the name. "Don't worry I'm not gonna judge you I promise."

"Fanku miss."

"Call me Amber." I nod and sip on my apple juice. Daddy walks in and wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear.

"Come with me for a minute then we are all gonna go to the park." So I get up and follow him to his room. "Okay so for opening the door for people you don't know and this being your first punishment you get 5 spankings, and you must count each one."

"Otays daddy." He pulls me over to him and lays me on his knee.

"Count princess." He then spanks me.

"O-one"

Smack

"Two"

Smack

"Th-three"

Smack

"Four"

Smack

"Fi-five"

"Good girl princess." He sets me up then cuddles me. "You took that really well" I snuggle in to him and stick my face in his neck. He stands up and takes me down stairs, and out to the car so we can go to the park.