Chapter 13

Autumn's POV

"The result are in, you are pregnant." And at that point I dropped the phone and screamed. Daddy came running into the room.

"Is everything ok sweetheart?" Daddy asked and picked up the phone. "Hello?" And daddy just stood there for a few moments then his face turned into a face of excitement and surprise. "Thank you doctor. Yes we will be in touch. Have a nice day." Daddy hung up and ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around. "WE ARE GONNA BE PARENTS." He yelled. I'm so happy to have him I was so scared that once he found out he would be upset or even leave me. "I love you princess." He says then puts me down and kisses me.

"I love you too daddy." I then sit down one the couch and he follows me. I curl up into him and close my eyes while he grabs my paci and blankie from the stool and lifts me up and carries me to my nappy. I super happy I gonna be a mom but also scared cause what if I dont get to be little anymore.

"Shhh princess you will still get to be little too. You will always be my little girl, okay? Daddy says and I just nod. He lays me down and puts my paci in my mouth then covers me up and puts beary beside me and kissys me forehead. "Nighty Night little one. I love you." I just smile softly and fall into a deep slumber.

A/N
Hey so yes she's pregnant but I'm not ending here there is still a lot more to have to happen!! So dont be worried. There's still over 20 chapters or so. So happy reading. Don't forget to like and leave a comment, or even share with your friends. And check out my other profile Fallbug there's one good book on there but not ddlg. Thank you for 15k reads!!