Chapter 8

(Autumn's P.O.V.)

Today ish daddy's 20th birthday and I wanna surprise hims!! I cant wait to show him my surprise, but first I have to decorate. I had Mason come and get daddy out of the house so me and Amy could decorate. And just as we finish the guest start to show up, and his mom asks where I want the cake I just tell her to put it on the table. She comes back over and starts talking to Amy and me.

"I'm so glad Will found his mate, and I'm glad its you Autumn."

"I'm glad to be his mate, I love him so much."

"Well I'm glad." She says.

I then hear a car pull up outside and I go peek out the window to see Mason and Will laughing about something. I tell everyone to hide and when Will walks in we will all yell surprise.

"Surprise" I run to hug him.

"Awe princess did you do this?" I just nodded. "Thank you baby. I love you so much." he says then kisses me.

"I love you too."

Daddy starts to mingle with every one while I go outside to get his surprise. "Okay everyone I have a surprise for William." And then the Husky puppy comes running through the house and stops at Will. "I know how much you wanted a puppy so for your birthday I got you one, it has yet to be named. I love you William." I go and hug him and he picks up the puppy."

"I think I'll name him cookie." I smiled and everyone awed. I'm so glad daddy loves his present. We mingle a little more then everyone begins to leave. Once everyone leaves me and daddy cuddles up on the couch. "Thank you so much for a wonderful birthday babygirl."

"You welcome daddy"

"Ahh there my favorite name." I giggle and kiss his cheek. I lay my head on his shoulder and start to fall asleep daddy puts my paci in my mouth. "Goodnight babygirl."

___________________

Im so sorry it took me this long to publish another part! Ive been so busy with school! ill try to update sooner this time!