Chapter 16

William's POV

Today is a big day I plan on asking Autumn to marry me. I know its early, but heel we already are about to have our first pup. I'm so happy. I go to the jewelry store in search of the perfect ring. And when I see it it's like there is no other rings in sight so I know it's the one(above). Just like I knew Autumn was the woman for me when I first saw her. I'm so happy she's my mate, my little, my baby's mother, but most of all my future wife. I walk out the jewelry store ring in hand.

~~~~~~ Time skip~~~~

I head to mine and Autumns room were I find her cuddled up with beary and my pillow and I cant help but smile. I can not believe she's mine. I grab her paci and her outfit I want her to wear.

(Done by daddyslittleone2020 go follow and read her book)

When I wake her up the first thing she does is hug me. I hug her back. "Princess daddy needs you to get ready for our date ok?"

"Otay daddy."

"Your outfit is on the bed baby."

"Otays."

"What did you say?" Her eyes widen sightly and she swallows.

"Sowwy daddy me ment otays daddy." I smile and give her a kiss before I leave and let her get dressed and go to the guest room and get ready myself. Once I'm ready I head downstairs and wait on her. When I see her come down the stairs I smile.

"Damn princess you look amazing."

"Fankus daddy." I go and kiss her before grabbing her hand and heading out the door.

I decided tonight we would have a nice quiet evening just the two of us. So I had Mason set up everything.

Tonight's gonna be a night she will never forget