Chapter 5

William's POV

Autumn is an amazing mate we have been together for a week and I already love her. Today my beta and his little is coming over to meet Autumn and she is super deep in head space.

"Little one how old are you right now?" I ask her.

"Me 2." She holds 3 fingers. She is super cute, I push one of her fingers down.

"There baby that's two"

"Otays daddy" She gives me a hug. Then I grab her back and hugged her more then kiss her on her lips. My little princess is so adorable. There's a knock on the door so I carry her to the door and open it and there stands Mason and Amy. Autumn hides her face in my neck.

"Baby this is Mason my beta and his mate Amy. Amy is a little just like you and Mason is a Daddy Dom just like me." Autumn does a small little wave and Amy looks at Autumn in complete awww. "Hey Amy how old are you?"

"I five." Amy said. "Autumn be me fwien?" Autumn nods and smiles at Amy.

"Dada cans we go pway?" Autumn asks me. I melts my heart at how little she is.

"Of course kitten! You go play with Amy" I sit her down and she grabs Amy's hand and she takes her to her room to show her around. She is super sweet. Me and Mason go to my office and handle pack stuff then we go check on the girls. When we walk in they are both on Autumn's carpet curled up together napping. It is so adorable so me and Mason both took pictures then took a blanket and covered them up. Then we sat down and talked till they woke up. They played for a little longer then Mason and Amy had to leave.

"Baby you have to get ready for our date."

"Do me has to be big giwl dada?" I find it adorable and coo at her.

"Of course not baby." I kiss her forehead and go to get myself ready.