°31°

This chapter is dedicated to pweety_1 This bae is one in a million 💜

Above is a picture of our Jubilee koko xD

Enjoy.

                        ~°~°~°~°~

Jeremiah and I walked out of the indoor pool after we had both changed back to our uniforms, in our respective lockers. Our walk back to class was awkward, neither Jeremiah nor myself were ready to talk to each other.

I try not to feel awkward cause of that kiss, cause I knew Jeremiah did that to save me. Ascending the stairs, we came face to face with Jubilee, who seemed like he had been waiting for us for a pretty long time.

Not now, please.

Jubilee had his hands folded beneath his chest. He wasn't smiling too, as his eyes moved from mine to Jeremiah's.

"Can you please stop, Jubilee." Jeremiah said beside me. "I'm not someone to beat around the bush. But if you're here for a fight cause of a girl, then I'm not going to fight you."

Jubilee snickered at that. "If you try to fight me, you'd be dead."

As if Jubilee's words amazed him, Jeremiah lifted his brows as he stared at Jubilee. "Action speaks louder."

"Alright," I tried to stop both guys. I wasn't sure of whose life I should be scared for. Jeremiah? Cause Jubilee could actually punch him to death. Or Jubilee? Cause Jeremiah could drain him mentally. "Jubilee, I thought I told you___"

"That until I find those behind your weird text, you'd consider me as a friend. Yeah, I know." Jubilee cut me short.

"Did you?" I stretched my neck forward a bit.

Jubilee subtly nodded. "But we can't speak here."

Jeremiah moved a bit forward, to look closely at Jubilee. He didn't utter a word and just stare at the boy with confused look. "She asked you to find out who was behind those texts today. How did you find an answer so quickly?"

"Like I said," Jubilee stepped even closer to Jeremiah. "This isn't the right place to talk."

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Jubilee, Jeremiah and I, were seated at the love garden. We ended up not being the only ones though. Jeremiah earlier had decided to phone Dami, whom allowed Judith to tag along. None of us spoke to each other as we waited for Jubilee to start talking.

"About those notes and texts," Jubilee began, looking at everyone of us. "I sent them."

"What?" Dami, Judith and I exclaimed, same time Jeremiah muttered. "I knew he was too quick."

"So," I closed my eyes to process every word. "The note I saw in the restroom the first day I came here, the random texts and scary Pictures, they were all you?!" Jubilee nodded and looked at anywhere but my face.

"Hold up, texting me recently that everything is just getting started, was like a sick game to you?" I was clearly loosing it. Jubilee would definitely die in my hands. Death. "Did you kill Kingsley?"

"Who's Kingsley?" Jubilee furrowed his brows at me. "And what recent text are you talking about?"

I turned to look at Jeremiah, same time he turned to face me.

"The text," I repeated, as if reminding Jubilee of his actions. I reached for my phone, so Jubilee could read the recent creepy text.

"Get ready, the fun is yet to come." Jubilee read out. He handed my phone back to me with a tight frown plastered on his face. "I might have sent the others, but I didn't text this to you."