I moved closer to Judith. "I feel the last person that sent me that message, killed Kingsley and forced Tatiana to commit suicide."

Judith nodded and bit her lower lip. "And that person still thinks you're T."

"That person na Devil gan," I bust out, slamming my hands on my bed. Judith had an amused look on her face, as she patted for me to calm down. "How the person go delete our only lead comot for Earth na?"

Taking deep breath, I decided to calm down. "Jubilee was a psycho," I decided to calm down, since aggressiveness would take me nowhere. "And I guess that was the reason Omonigho and Irene never wanted me to have anything to do with him from the start."

"Mhm," Judith was trying so hard not to smile. We are in a serious situation - life and death situation. And my best friend was busy hiding her smile. "He likes you."

So that was the reason she was grinning from ear to ear? Unbelievable. "But I don't. I like..... I like someone else."

Judith sprinted up and reach for the lamp switch. Once the bulb brightened the whole room, I could see Judith's curious look. "Who?"

"You don't want to know," I shook my head.

Cause you like him too.

Judith went for my hands, and held it tightly. "I'm your best friend, Uyai." Her voice was so soft, as she meant every word. "You are supposed to tell me everything."

She was right. Judith was my best friend and we were supposed to tell each other everything. And besides, sisters before misters, right? A guy wouldn't tear us apart.

"Jeremiah," I muttered. I could barely even hear myself speak. "I kissed___" I stopped. I didn't kiss him, he did it to me. "He kissed me at the indoor pool today. I wouldn't call it a real kiss though___"

Judith squealed at the top of her voice, stopping me from speaking further. "You and Jeremiah?! Gosh!" I was taking a back, when Judith wrapped her arms around me. "Your first ever crush! I'm so proud of you!"

"You are?" My voice was laced with confusion. "I thought you__"

"Like him?" She completed and I nodded. "Yeah I do. I love his fine ass face and the ego in his pocket, you know what I'm saying." She laughed at her own words. "But your feelings towards him is way special."

She moved from her laying position, and stood up on my bed. She began to sway her hips, as she said her next words. "Look at me, Judith Okafor. See ehn, guys dey rush me. Give me one week, bobo go show."

Judith was so funny and understanding. I stretched my hands and dragged her down, so she could have her seat. "No dey dirty my bed, mbok."

Having her ass kiss my bed, Judith held my hands again. "If you like him, show it. We are in the twenty second century o, you fit even tell am your feelings."

She stopped joking around and switched back to her serious tone. "Jeremiah is a really really handsome boy, then God decided to bless him with looks out of this world and money that could feed your five generations. Girls no surprise, would be flaunting themselves around him. So a piece of advice, don't let him go."

"Judith," I looked her in the eye, as my smile formed on its own. It was genuine and not forced, which almost never happen when I'm with Judith. Either she make me laugh out loud, or make me scowl my face. But a genuine smile was hard to get.

"You're the best-test friend any girl could ever ask for."

Eddy : Hey guys, here's the thing

Eddy : Hey guys, here's the thing. There's an award going on and my big sis just got nominated and needs lots and lots of votes. Do kindly please go over to your search button and searched for "Ink Excellency: Readers Choice Award."

Once you've click on the READ button, scroll over to the Teen fiction page. On it you'd see several books there. Move to the last where you'll see "SEE ME by Emy_Akpan there are lots of votes on her comment section and it would be nice if you add yours, ❤❤❤❤❤

So with that said, what do you think about this chapter? Vote, comment and share.

Words : 1920

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy