"You didn't," I was trying so hard not to believe him right now, but I just couldn't help with my guts feeling which was telling me Jubilee was the wrong guy. "Then who sent this?"

"That's question for later," Jeremiah held my hand, so I could stop talking. I stopped talking, but not because I wanted to listen to his next word. His hands which were on top of mine, made me to remember what happened at the indoor pool.

Once Jeremiah let go of my hand, I found the strength to breathe again. "Jubilee, why send those disturbing stuff to her?"

Even someone like Jubilee, could actually respond to Jeremiah's interrogations. "I had my reasons."

"He just asked you a question," Dami stared at Jubilee distastefully. "Why?"

Jubilee glared at Dami, obviously not liking his tone. Dami on the other hand whistled, and moved closer to Jeremiah. "Happiness, was my girlfriend."

"What?" Jeremiah and Dami exclaimed in sync.

"You dated someone?" Dami began to laugh out loud. "You?" He pointed at Jubilee, still laughing pretty hard. "Dated someone."

Dami fell to the ground as he couldn't control himself anymore. Why he was laughing, was unknown to me. Jubilee was a really handsome guy and I was so sure he could get any girl of his choice without stress.

"Why didn't anyone know about your relationship with Happiness?" Jeremiah asked, ignoring his laughing friend.

"That's because neither of us wanted to go public," Jubilee replied In a duh tone. "The only ones aware of our relationship, were; Tatiana, Omonigho and Irene."

"Tatiana did something to Happiness, to prompt her into writing a suicide note." Jubilee was breaking down and I felt pity for him. "Happiness wrote a suicide letter, remember?! With Tatiana's name all over it."

Jubilee stared at his fingers. "Omonigho and Irene, claimed I killed their best friend and framed it on Tatiana. But both Tatiana and I knew that she did something to Happiness. Happiness death was all her fault."

"So you decided to torment Tatiana, by pushing her into comiting suicide, right?" Jeremiah asked, but Jubilee never responded to it. "And once you saw her alive and well, you decided to upgrade her threats."

"Tatiana became different," Jubilee said, instead of confirming Jeremiah's claims. "So I decided to watch her from afar."

"But then you realized she wasn't Tatiana, but the dead twin Femi loves talking about." Jeremiah spoke up again. The rest of us diverted our gazes from Jubilee to Jeremiah, and back to Jubilee again.

"Yes," Jubilee nodded, confirming Jeremiah's second claim. "And so I ended my threat. I wasn't the one who sent that message. I just couldn't___"

"You couldn't harm her," Jeremiah helped out. He then leaned against the tree, with a small frown on his face.

Jubilee eyes moved from Jeremiah's, to look at me. I gulped down as he did so and used every strength in me, to meet his faze. "And because I love her being around."

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Judith and I laid in my bed, as we stared at the glow in the dark star stickers. My bed being a tent bed would have made the previous statement impossible. But Judith and I found a way to take it down.

"So, we haven't found your killer freak." Judith sounded devastated.

"Jubilee might have been a psycho by sending me those stuff, but he isn't the real threat. I also don't think his threat pushed Tatiana into committing suicide." I knew I wasn't the brightest, but I knew that T wouldn't pay mind to Jubilee's threat. And since they knew each other, she would have known he sent those stuff.