Chapter 10 - Ria, The Dangerous Driver

Start from the beginning

“What happened last night?” I carried on with his game.

“Exactly what happens between a young girl and a young boy.”

“Really?”

“Yes. But don’t you worry, I am here for you.” He held my hand. I gave him my evil smile, grabbed my coffee and spilled it on him.

“Oww! Psycho! I was only joking! ” He yelled.

“I know, I was drunk, I didn’t have a memory loss. And you better get rid of this DDLJ hangover of yours, otherwise one day you’re going to get beaten up.”  I told him. I know he likes Bollywood but honestly this is such a clichéd dialogue from such a legendary movie; wasn’t going to work on me.

“Ok, Ok chill.” He said. He started unbuttoning his shirt – which I spilled coffee on and is now stained. “You were drunk and I didn’t where you lived so I brought you here and made you sleep in that room. That’s it. By the way you owe me some money; I also bought you an ice-cream.” I wasn’t actually paying attention to what he was saying because I was too busy staring at his chiselled body. He had the perfect six-pack abs, any girl would want to go touch them – and I mean any, like me too. I began to feel my cheeks blush.

Rohan noticed me staring open-mouthed at him and too upon this chance to show off his body. He opened up his arms – just like Salman Khan when he shows off his body.

“I know I’m sexy” He praised himself, “Don’t fall for me.” There was no way I was going to “fall” for him. I mean like in love, but he was the perfect definition of Sexy.

“Please” I began, “I don’t fall for guys just by looking at their body, it’s what’s on the inside that counts and plus I’ve seen guys with a better body than you” No I haven’t!

“Yeah, yeah whatever” He put on a brand new shirt and my show ended.

“What you don’t believe me?” I asked.

“No it’s not that. Actually yes it is that, I don’t believe you. I mean there is a reason why I was in the Times magazine.” He began typing on his electronic wife. 

“Dude, you were on the Times magazine for the most successful and youngest CEO, not the hottest man alive!” I snapped back.

“Nice, you’re not as dumb as I thought you were.” What was that supposed to mean? I’m very smart thank you! “Don’t you want to go home, I mean I don’t have a problem with you staying here, it’s just people are going to think wrong and it will be a mess.” He continued. He was giving me clue, that he didn’t want me to be here. I don’t want to be here too! He was the one that brought me here in the first place.

“Yeah, you’re right. I don’t want to be caught with you. That would just be disgusting.”

“Cool. Tell the driver he’ll drop you off home” He said without even looking up from his wife (the laptop).”Actually wait. I’ll drop you off, that way next time you get drunk I’ll know where to take you.”

“Ok” I said casually, trying not to let out the excitement that was building inside of me. I started towards the door and before I could open it Rohan raced behind me and opened it and let me out first. This is something new.

“Please tie your seatbelt, I drive dangerously.” He warned as we sat in this car. I just gave him a blank stare and tied my seatbelt and we were off.

I’ve always wanted to live in a big city, but the worst thing about big cities is the big traffic jams. We were stuck in one right now; in full silence; with a dreadful headache. On top of that Rohan wasn’t even a dangerous driver; otherwise we would be out of this traffic jam by now! I was getting really annoyed now, I can’t stand traffic jams!

I got out of the car and walked around to the other side.

“Move!” I demanded.

“Wha-?” He began, but I pushed in. I usually get things my way. I changed the gear and reversed out of the jam. I instantly realised that this was an Audi. Audi’s are the best when it comes to reverse driving. I took a sharp turn to the right, then to the left and we were into the main road away from the traffic. Still driving at seventy kilometres an hour on a 50 kilometres an hour limit, I could see Rohan all curled up on the seat, holding onto his seatbelt and yelling, “STOP! STOP!” I was having the time of my life, I wasn’t going to stop. I just laughed away at this. I’ve always loved driving and dangerous driving runs in my blood. We got to my apartment in no time. I turned off the engine and gave Rohan the key.

“Sorry about dangerous driving” I winked.  He looked at me confused. I think he was trying to say

something but just couldn’t get the words out of his mouth. I just smiled at him and got out of the car.

“Hey, Ria, wait” He called behind me I stopped and turned around. “It’s almost lunchtime; do you want to grab a bite?” Oh. My. God. Did Rohan Sharma just ask me out on a lunch date? I don’t know why but lately these days every small thing that Rohan does has a huge impact on me.

“Sure.” I answered, “Why don’t you just come home with me and we can fix something up for lunch. I still have a headache so I don’t really want to go out lunch.”

“Ok” He said and jumped out of the car.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you have an amazing year ahead! Sorry for not updating in like years I was really busy with all these christmas and new year parties that I didnt get much time to write, but I'm back and I'll try updating as much as possible from now on! hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writting it :) if you do like it then don't forget to vote and comment <3 XOXO Yashri