Chapter 30 - "We've got some news."

Rohan

We got back to the hotel just in time for Ria to get ready for the ball. She went straight into the bathroom to take a quick shower and freshen up for it. Until she came out I scanned through the bags to see what she'd brought.

There was a lot of makeup, clothes and some jewellery too. I still wonder why girls love shopping so much when they already have a lot of things. Like seriously, how many clothes do you need? I was still wondering when she came out of the shower, she looked just like an angel, just like when she came out of the shower in the hospital back in London. 

"Go!" She snapped me out of my fantasy and I headed for the bathroom.

I was completely ready in twenty minutes and as for Ria, well not even half. It was still twenty past five and we still had forty minutes till the ball began. I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. 

Not bad, I actually looked quite impressive. Ria had bought me a white tuxedo with a black tie and a small red broach. It looked really formal and reminded me of my high school prom. I had gelled up my hair slightly and applied some perfume, and as for Ria, she was finally ready after another thirty minutes. 

"Rohan! Come here, please" She called from inside.

"Yeah?" I asked and there she stood, looking like a angel straight from heaven. Her golden dress hugged her curves in the perfect places. The halter neck had gold sequins just a tad bit darker than the dress it self. I just stared at her open mouthed.

"Don't just stare, say something!" She said, but I was just way to awestruck to say anything. "Rohan! Am I looking that bad?"

"No! No! You're, you're looking damn to good!" I managed to say. She just stood there and smiled. There was so much I wanted to do right at this moment but I held myself back, I didn't want to ruin her nude glossy lipstick before she even got to the ball by kissing her.

"You don't look bad yourself." She finally said, "That tuxedo looks great on you, remind me again, whose choice was it?" We both burst out laughing.

-

Ria

The ball was amazing. Rohan and I danced more than Cinderella and Prince Charming probably did. By the time we got back to the room it was already two in the morning and we were we so tired that we just changed and went to sleep. No 'hanky panky' today.

The sun was beaming yet again today. Rohan's right leg and right arm were on me, it was like I was his teddy bear. It felt so nice that I didn't want to get up but we had to, we had a flight back to London in a couple of hours. 

As I lay there I thought about how I've been to Dubai so many times before, but this time, it was different, it was special. I'm never going to forget this trip. 

Rohan moved a little and took his hand and leg off me. He was still asleep but it was time I woke him up otherwise we were going to be late for our flight. 

"Rohan" I shook him. He didn't even budge, "Rohan" I called again, still no answer. Maybe I should let him sleep, he might be tired from all that dancing last night. Until he wakes up I might as well get ready myself. 

As I came out of the bathroom, Rohan was already packing the bags. He was putting away our clothes from last night that we had left lying around the room.

"Morning, gorgeous." He said as I stepped out of the bathroom. I wasn't used to this but it felt nice when he called me that. 

"A bit too cheesy for the morning aren't we?" I replied back rhetorically.