Chapter 28 - Move in with me?

Ria

After our magical moment at the garden Rohan and I went to an Arabic restaurant to have lunch. I swear, we spent more time in restaurants than anywhere else. We walked hand in hand to the restaurant while the people around us gave us disgusted looks - this was Dubai after all, the looks were expected, I guess. 

"What would you like?" Rohan asked me, although he knows the answer since we've been to so many restaurants already.

"Anything vegetarian" I replied with a smile.

"You know what, I am going turn into a vegetarian too from now on." He said putting the menu down.

"No, no you don't have to. Why would you? You go ahead and enjoy your meat." I said. I really didn't want him to leave his food for me.

"No, I have to in order to impress your family. I mean, I'm sure your parents don't want a son-in-law that eats meat." He said with a shoulder shrug.

"Son-In-Law? You're planning already?" I said laughing.

"You have to plan." He said defending himself.

"Ok, ok I lose baba. Now are you going to order or not?" I was hungry.

"You're giving up?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes. Are you going to order or not? I'm hungry" I said with puppy eyes.

With this he called the waiter and we ordered.

Rohan

We ate and talked, talked and ate. I found out that she's had so many crushes during school years but all of them saw her as the nerd of the class because she was smarter than all, so she eventually gave up on guys. I also found out that she's never had any close friends that she could share her feelings with. Plus half of the time she was too busy studying that she couldn't meet up with her normal friends. 

Ria

By the time we finished lunch it was already four in the afternoon. So we just wondered around for a couple of more hours and got back our hotel by six in the afternoon. 

"Ok then..." I said when we reached my room, "See you later for dinner? But not to early, please give me sometime to get ready."

"Hey!" He began, "Why don't you come into my room?" He asked. His room? Oh no I couldn't do that, what if mum found out? No. No. No.

"I can't -" I began but got cut off by him.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. We can't sleep in the same room until marriage and all, right?" He knew exactly what I was thinking and that's what I love most about this guy!

I looked down at my toes and blushed, "Yeah."

He let out a small laugh, "Oh god, I'm not going do anything with you. Just sleep with you-"

"What!" I was shocked at what he said.

He face palmed, "No I mean like just sleep, nothing else. I promise."

"But why can't we just sleep in our own rooms?" I protested.

"Well, one, we are a couple now so why should I? And two, I feel lonely." He made an irresistibly cute puppy face, I couldn't possibly say no.

"Urghh! Ok. But only sleeping nothing but that, ok?" 

"Okay." He said and pulled me into his room but before I could take a proper look at his room my mouth was inside his; I could feel sparks fly between us. Our major make out session ended on his bed.