Chapter 39 - Moments of Love

Ria

Rohan felt like eating something handmade rather than from the cafe; he'd had enough of that. So we headed over to my room to cook only to find out that the only things they had there were sugar, tea and coffee packets and salt and pepper shakers. But there was no way that Rohan was going to eat out at a restaurant today so we took a walk down to the nearest market and got ourselves some ingredients.

He decided that since we're in Italy we should have an Italian meal. He didn't want pizza and I didn't want pasta so we decided on spaghetti - kind of a mixture between both.

While he cooked I set up the table. There were a couple of candles lying around the room which I lit to create a romantic atmosphere and spread out a few rose petals, I also placed two cups and a bottle of wine - yes, I do drink now; I love it.

Life seriously can't get any better than this - touchwood - I mean what's better than a hot, rich guy loving you like no body else matters and cooking for you? Nothing.

He came out with a bowl full of spaghetti in one hand and some garlic bread in the other.

"There you go madam." He said in an Italian accent.

I couldn't help but giggle at it, "Thank you." I said - tried to say - in an Italian accent. It sounded a little like "Zhank you."

"That was so bad." He laughed. I know.

"I know. Now give me some of your world class spaghetti would you?" I said quoting the 'word class' with my fingers.

"Sure." He said and filled my bowl.

I took my fork and swivelled it around in the spaghetti before taking to my mouth.

"Mmmm... this is so nice." I said with my mouth filled. It actually was so good. Rohan was really good at this Indo-Italian flavour.

"I know." He said proudly. I just smiled and carried on eating and he helped himself to a himself and even poured each of us some wine.

Soft music played in the background and the lights were dim; this really created a mood - there was so much I wanted and could do now but knowing that I was sharing this room with Alina, I pushed those thoughts beside.

-

We were enjoying our romantic dinner when the rooms door suddenly flung open and Karan and Alina stepped in.

Rohan spat out his wine that he had just drank.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Rohan said in surprise.

"The question is what are you doing here?" Karan teased.

"Even you, Ria?" Alina joined in.

"We were just having dinner." I defended us.

"A candle light dinner, with rose petals, wine and soft music." Alina corrected me.

"It's called a date." Rohan said and wiped his face.

"Ohhh, can we join in? It can be a double date." Karan said and helped himself to a seat.

"What the -?" Rohan started but threw his hands up and gave up.

Alina and Karan helped themselves to some spaghetti and wine and we all ate in silence.

-

"Sorry for ruining your date." Alina apologised as we washed the dishes.

"It's ok. You guys are allowed to." I said, "But only until you guys get married, OK?"

"OK. I promise." She said.