Chapter 5 - London en Route Paris (III)

Rohan

I looked like a zombie throughout my presentation this morning. The company we were dealing with probably might be reconsidering dealing with us now since I look like a zombie and this was all thanks to Miss Topper! If it wasn’t for her waking me up at 2:30am then I would have gotten a good night’s sleep. I chucked on my shades and headed out for some sightseeing – I’d booked a tour around Paris and I’m so excited! Let’s just hope that I don’t see Miss Topper around again.

Ria

It was such a beautiful day, everything looked so perfect, except for me. Exactly what I was scared about happened, I woke up looking like a zombie and the worst thing was that I couldn’t even cover this up with make-up! Let’s just hope that the camera does some magic while taking photos and I don’t look too bad in them! Let’s also hope that I don’t see Mr Sharma around again!

Studying law made me good at one thing, being punctual. I got to the meeting place or starting point of the tour at exactly 10:00am but no one, not even the tour guide was there! Gheez! What’s wrong with people!

Rohan

I’ve never been late in my life and I have no intentions of being late. Ever.  I got to the meeting spot at exactly 10:00am, but no one was there, not a single person, not even the tour guide! I waited there for another couple of minutes to see if anyone turns up. No one did. I decided I might go look for them; maybe I am standing in the wrong place.

Ria

I waited a couple of minutes to see if anyone turns up, but no one did, not even the tour guide. That’s it! I decided to look for them; maybe I was the one standing in the wrong place.

I started wondering around looking for the others or at least the tour guide but I could not see anyone! I was walking backwards just when I tripped over something or rather someone! He held me! He held me just like they do in movies and that too under the Eiffel tower! I could hear the DDLJ tune playing in the background and Shahrukh Khan holding me.

“I’m so sorry-” I began but stopped after who I thought was Shahrukh Khan took off his shades. Mr Sharma! URGH! Why? Out of all the people around why did I have to trip over him and he had to catch me? Why oh why? And the worst thing is that I imagined him as Shahrukh Khan from DDLJ! EWWW!

“You?” we both asked disgustedly in sync.

“Are you blind?!” he asked me angrily.

“No.” I replied looking down at my toes embarrassed, “but it’s not entirely my fault you too weren’t looking at where you were going, otherwise you wouldn’t have crashed into me!” I retorted.

“but-” He began, “actually I don’t want to even argue with you, it’s just a waste of time!”

“Good! Even I don’t have time to argue with you! I have to look for my tour group!” I replied.

“Group?” He inquired “Oh God, please don’t tell me you’re looking for ‘All Around Paris tours’?”

“Yes...why?” I asked.

“Because I am too!” He replied, “come let’s go and inquire at the booth.”

“I’m not coming with you!” I exclaimed.

“Fine then just die out here in this unknown country.” He casually said and left.

There was no way I was going with him. But he was correct; this was an unknown country, no one seemed to look friendly either. I guess just to be on the safe side I should go with him, I mean, he was the only one that looked ‘safe’ and the only person a sort of knew around here. I ran behind him.

Done Done LondonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara