Chapter 24

Married to J.JK #24

"It's husband."

A/N : I've decided that I will start introducing the love stories of my other side characters here because I really want to give them a chance, uwu. Don't worry, I will make sure that it is still all about Jungkook and Lisa. I just really want to have some side couples. This chapter is gonna be a bit long.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Namjoon was waiting by the school gate for his friends, he was alone when he felt a weight on his shoulders.

He turned around, only to see that it was Yoongi.

"Hey, where are the others?"

"Jungkook texted me, he said that he and Lisa are almost here."

Namjoon answered, stretching his head like a giraffe searching for something. He suddenly felt a hand hit the back of his head.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi with a confused look, "What the hell was that for?"

"You're looking for Jin's sister, aren't you? You guys have been hanging a lot these days. Even Jin notices it. We didn't know that you guys had anything going on--"

Namjoon burst out laughing at Yoongi's comment like he said something funny.

"Jisoo? Are you kidding me? We 'hang' a lot because she needs help with english. Jin keeps on scolding her because she keeps on failing her exams. She got 40 in a 200 marked test."

"I heard my name?"

Jisoo said smugly as she walked in the school's gates, her bag in her brother's hand. "Are you talking about me, nerd face?"

"Jisoo, be nice." said her older brother.

"What did you say? 'Nerd face'? This 'nerd face' is helping your ass pass engli--"

"Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jisoo!" exclaimed Lisa as soon as she saw their group huddled in one small spot.

With a small smile on her face, Lisa dragged Jungkook by his hand towards their friends.

"Oh my-- yah, maknae, did you change your taste? Why are you carrying a pink bag?"

Remarked Hoseok.

"Shut up Horse, It's Lisa's."

"He didn't want me to carry it. He insisted that he carry it." Lisa shrugged.

Lisa then saw Taehyung and Jimin coming through the school gates along with Jackson, Irene, and Rose. "Guys! Over here!" she said enthusiastically and waved for them to see her and the group.

Without telling them, she ran over to the small group walking towards them. Jungkook, who was holding her hand, was caught off guard when she suddenly ran off, "Lisa!"

"God, It's Taehyung again. Wait-- shit. Jackson's here too? Can this day get any worse?"

"Hey, why are you talking like it's such a bad thing having your hyungs here?" Yoongi noticed, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

"Yeah, weren't you and Jackson best friends when y'all were younger?" added Hoseok

Jungkook rolled his tongue on the side of his cheek and shook his head lightly, thinking that he muttered the words under his breath. "Nothing, I- It's just something between me and Lisa."

Jungkook was completely oblivious to the fact that Lisa and Taehyung could never be together, there was no reason for him to be jealous of him because Taehyung is Lisa's step brother.