Chapter 8

Dianne's POV

I woke up inhaling a familiar scent, i smiled lightly and pushed myself closer to the large pillow in front of me, I snuggled my face closer onto the pillow before realizing it was hard and somehow broad. My face full of confusiona and my mind full of questions, I opened my eyes and looked around only to see a large white chest in front of me.

I looked up wide eyed, shocked to see Jungkook in front of me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed yet I was filled with fear, the fear to make the wrong move. I looked around and took a glance at the place, it was still the same white walls and ceiling, i finally had the courage to try and take his arm off of my waist, not that i didnt like it, i just-- I was too scared.

I inhaled sharply and slowly put my hand over his arm and slowly tried to get it off of my waist, trying not to wake him up and accidentally unleash the devil and rage hidden beneath that angel-like face.

Yet as soon as my hand touched his arm, somehow I just-- I just didnt want to get it off. I bit my lip softly and looked at him, i sighed a bit and tilted my head along with my body to face him. I smiled to myself and reached out my fingertips to carress his cheeks yet hesitated to do so,

I couldnt help myself and slowly traced his jawline with my fingertips smiling a bit to myself, pathetic to do this yet, im happy I did.

I smiled a bit and carresed his cheeks and slowly leaned in, closing my eyes to have my lips on his.

I started to move my lips along with his, as if we were both following one rythm along the kiss, when I realised, he was kissing me back! HE WAS KISSING ME BACK! HE CAUGHT ME!

My eyes widened as I looked back at him, although I was in utter shock, my lips didn't stop moving at all, my hands were on his shoulders slightly pushing him away, although it was no use, he pulled me in closer, his arms around my waist tightened as I got pulled closer to him, the kiss slowly deepened as I enjoyed each and every moment of what he was doing, more like, what we were doing.

I couldn't think, along with that, I acted without thinking. Clueless of what was happening, I didn't realise that he was already on top of me, with his hands roaming my back, I wrapped my arms around his neck with my eyes shut closed, kissing him back, enjoying each and every moment of such a passionate kiss from his smooth lips that just knew how to move and where you badly wanted to be kissed, 'I'm dreaming.' I thought, and a soft moan escaped my lips, making a small sound enough for him to hear.

"Oh, well, I see what's happening here..."

I heard a voice and seconds later the moment we had just disappeared, he immediately pulled away from me, my arms wrapped around him fell out of place and down back to the soft surface of the small hospital bed we were both on, yet he was still on top of me, both of us couldn't move. We were distracted by the stares of two other people who saw what was happening just seconds ago.

"I see Jungkook couldn't wait until you guys get home, huh?" Jimin asked with a small smirk on his face. He laughed looking at their maknae "You have her all to yourself Jungkook, let her rest for now." Taehyung laughed and sat down on the sofa provided.

"We got you your clothes, the doctor said that Dianne might be staying here over night because of her stitches." Taehyung said and lightly pat my head, I smiled and nodded "Yeah, I'm okay here." I smiled

"Jungkook, i already have your things as well, here." Jimin said and showed Jungkook his bag. I then looked at all three of them in confusion.

"Wait, why does Jungkook have a bag?" I asked cluelessly

"Why shouldn't he? His wife is confined in the hospital and it would be a shame if he didn't even spare some time to care for her while she is in the hospital. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter to Jungkook, what else in the world is more important than his lovely wife?"

Jimin said as if he was stating a story, that made me laugh although whatever he was saying was completely un true and will probably never even happen. He would never care for me, secondly, I'm not even one of his priorities, even if I was, I would probably be at the bottom.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Jungkoook then immediately sat up from their position and fixed himself, making himself presentable in front of his hyungs who just saw his 'Private' time with his wife, something that he and Dianne has never done before. He could feel his cheeks burning slight red just at the thought of him and Dianne in that position and what would've happened if his hyungs have never interfered, or disturbed them.

He shook the thoughts away and took a glance at his blushing wife, he could easily detect that she was blushing because of her pale skin that easily defines all her features, as well as the slow transformation of her cheeks into a slightly red rose type of colour, making it a bit pinkish against her pale white skin, as pale as snow to be thought of.

"Dianne is right hyung, I have lots of things to do in the office. I'm sure she's doing just okay without me taking care of her, she's not a baby." He scoffed, realising what he has done, he rephrased the sentence "I mean, she doesn't need me to baby sit her, and as much as I wanted to I can't just get out of work because of such a sudden accident." He said nervously.

Taehyung then eyed Jungkook from head to toe, clearly not impressed with what the young male has said. He frowned at the thought of Jungkook leaving his wife alone at such state, he was disgusted by it. "Jungkook, I don't think you should leave my sisI mean, I don't think you should be leaving your wife at such state. Jimin is right, what else is more important than your wife?" He scoffed and glared at the maknae. Taehyung felt an arm on his shoulder, it was Jimin's, clearly calming him down.

"Enough." Dianne whispered, although it was enough for the three males to hear

"You're staying here, I'll tell DaDianne's dad to take care of the things needed to be done in your office, don't worry about it. You're staying here and that's final, whether you like it or not." Taehyung said and shoved the bag into his arms "And if you even try to leave, I'll make sure you'll suffer for it." Taehyung murmured, no one heard but the stern tone of his voice was enough to send chills down anyone's spine, even his own sister, Dianne, who no one knows about, AT ALL.

Jungkook shook his head "its not like I didn't want to stay with my wife, she's my wife and I would want to take care of her, I just thought of work and all the things stacked up for me to do, and if that's what you want me to do, then that's what I'll do." He said and took the bag.

Taehyung then laughed and ruffled Jungkook's hair and then took a glance at him, he was currently pouting with his hands against his chest. 

The hour ended with Taehyung and Jimin leaving the hospital room, and there I was, alone with him.

A/N : Omg! One 1.32k views, this may not be much for you guys but this means so much to me, thank you to all those people who bothered reading a book written by a girl who has no experience in writing a story. Thank you so much, I am so sorry for the late update. Please comment and VOTE. Comments and Votes about the story will surely boost me up to make more chapters. :")