Chapter 17

3rd Person's P.O.V.

As they proceeded to walk, Jungkook wrapped his arms around himself. Lisa noticed what was happening and immediately took off the jacket, "Hey, have this. I don't need it. I'm warm enough. You look like you're freezing."

Before she could even take the jacket off, Jungkook just gave her a smile and pushed the jacket back towards her. "It's alright Lisa, I can manage."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a concerned look, "But this is yours. I don't have to be warm, just have it."

Jungkook just replied with a smile and held the arm area of the jacket and looked down at her "You really want me to be warm?" Lisa nodded without any hesitation "Then come here." After saying those, without warning he pulled Lisa into his arms with a small contented smile on his lips. "Isn't this better? Both of us warm?"

Lisa was definitely caught off guard, she looked away. Although she felt embarrassed she didn't necessarily pull away from his embrace and instead stayed there as they both continued to walk.

After a few minutes of dreaded walking, they both finally came to a stop as Jungkook pointed at the gasoline station with a big sign right next to it with a beaming red colour. It would be a lie if she said it wasn't noticeable at first glance. "Is this what you were talking about? This isn't a shop. It's a gasoline station with a motel-- may I add : with beaming red lights saying what it is."

Jungkook nervously scratched the back of his neck and gave the female an innocent smile. He wasn't aware that there was gonna be a motel right beside it. The whole time while driving and passing by he thought that this was merely a shop. A mechanic shop in fact. "I didn't really know. Lisa, a motel is only a small hotel. What's going on in your head?" He replied

After a short pause, he once again spoke "I mean it does have positive sides, right Lisa? Aren't you supposed to be the optimistic one?"

"But we were supposed to be with a mechanic so we can get home."

"Just trust me on this one." After saying that, he dragged her by her hand and took her to the receptionist.

"Hi, good evening. Can I please get a room?"

"Two rooms!" Lisa exclaimed and looked at Jungkook "There's two people here."

The receptionist, who looked more like a gothic rock star looked at them with a bored look on her eyes then down at the check in book "rooms are full. 1 room left."

"Are you sure we can't have anothe--"

"Take it or leave it."

Lisa sighed in defeat and Jungkook went on and spoke "We'll take the room. How much?"

"25." Jungkook paid up and then dragged Lisa by the hand. As they walked up, people who were out of their rooms eyes them as though they were just some fresh meat brought to a dog pound in a cage filled with hungry dogs.

_________________________________________

Lisa and Jungkook arrived to the room. It wasn't that bad. The room was just stuffy and the lights were dimmed. "Are the lights on already?"

"Yeah. That's their maximum capacity."

"Okay, stay here Lisa. I'll go see if I can buy some clothes and maybe a charger down at the souvenir shop."

Lisa nodded and placed her phone down on the bed side table near the lamp and sat on the bed, earning a squeak after doing so. She looked around the room and laid down the bed. She rested her head on the pillow and shut her eyes slowly. She didn't realise that as time passed by her eyes started to get heavier and heavier until finally, everything went dark and she fell asleep.