Chapter 6

Married to J.JK #06

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Dianne being confined in the hospital was big hassle for me. I couldn't go to work because if I did, with her in this state, Jimin Hyung will think im a bad husband which is not really likely for our reputation. I'll get ruined to Dianne's father.

Thinking of everything, I heard a groan, it was Dianne.

"Dianne, you're okay..." I said in relief.

"J-Jungkook?" She gasped an backed away lightly causing her to almost fall to the ground, luckily I caught her before she even fell causing our faces to become just an inch away.

She was breathing heavily, she had a raspy voice as well, I wonder why they made a big deal about it. It's just a few stitches, Jimin hyung was too dramatic.

'Is this b*tch trying to get us caught?' I thought to myself as she gasped. I looked at her and saw tears burning on the edge of her eyes.

"Sshh...dont worry I won't hurt you." I said, emphasizing the word hurt yet said it in a loving manner.

"Dianne..." Jimin said from behind and walked to Dianne.

"Dont worry, its just me and Jungkook. There's nothing to be afraid of. Maybe you just got startled when you looked at Jungkook." Jimin Hyung laughed lightly.

I looked over at Dianne and saw her smile a bit at Jimin hyung,

'Yah, is she flirting with him?'

I asked myself. I shook my head lightly and held her hand, she flinched a bit and slowly pushed herself to the edge of the hospital bed. I sighed silently and pulled her into a tight hug, I lowered my head to whisper something in her ear "Try and make the wrong move tonight and that's not just what you'll get." I said angrily, in demand and gave her a small kiss on the ear.

I pulled away and smiled at her before hearing Jimin Hyung speak behind me.

"Hey, Dianne, we're gonna call your friends over okay?" Jimin said and started to dial her friends' numbers on his phone. I shook my head and looked up at him nervously

"I don't think we will still have to call her friends, she's not in much danger, and plus, I'm here and I'm her husband, isn't that enough?" I asked and scratched the back of my neck lightly.

"Well, Jungkook, you're right, I might disturb them, I'll just call her parents."

My jaw dropped, that was worse, her parents would be asking questions as to how she got these, dad and mom might even get angry at me. Dissapointed for not being able to protect their daughter.

I scoffed and grabbed the phone from Jimin Hyung's hand "Why do you still have to call her parents?" I asked curiously hoping to talk him out of it.

"Jungkook, you know that we will have to tell one of her family members sooner or later right? And dont make an excuse that this is not a serious matter, your wife is confined and laying in a hospital bed with a dextrose inside her, and what are you so afraid of huh? It's not like you were behind whatever this is. Other than that, you're the husband. You should be the one doing this, not me."

My jaw clenched as well as my fists. I shut my eyes tight and heaved a deep sigh

"Are you implying that I did this to my wife?" I asked

3rd Person's POV

"Are you implying that I did this to my wife?" Jungkook asked with pure anger and suspicion

Jimin grinned and shook his head raising his chin up

"I didnt imply Jungkook, I was just stating that we needed to tell her family, I didnt say that you were behind any of this, I raised suspicion, I didnt blame nor accuse you." Jimin said, staring into the younger ones eyes.

Dianne noticed the tension between both, she tried to sit up biting her lip, her stitches in her arm still hurt and yet she managed to sit up, she used both hands to try and go between the both males not wanting a fight.

"Please dont fight here, and I'm sure that we don't need to call my parents Jimin, I'm not that hurt." Dianne smiled

"You are Dianne, I will still text your bro-- I mean friends and maybe call your parents. Your family will have to know as soon as possible."

"Tch, and I'm not family for her? Is it not enough that I'm here?"

Dianne blushed and shook her head, trying to shake the sacred thoughts away.

Jimin chuckled and ruffled the youngest boy's hair "Take care of your wife young man."

Jungkook fixed his hair and glared at the male, he sat down next to Dianne just staring at her while Jimin started to type to her parents and her brother while Dianne was somehow spaced out. She was mesmerized with Jungkook's eyes. Dianne tried to avoid his gaze and yet it was useless.

(A/N : he meant sister, not sisterling. Jimin also meant "your sister" not you're sister.)

)

Author's note : it's been so long since I have last updated, im glad to know that you guys have patience, long enough to wait for the new chapter. I can't make any promises since I'm kind of busy and yet, I will try to update maybe atleast once a week or once every two weeks. Shenkoo!

[EDITED]