Chapter 13

Dianne and Jungkook eventually reached their house, it wasn't as cold as before, the atmosphere felt warm and better than before, the cold stares became silence, 'A good type of silence' Dianne thought and smiled to herself. She was going to twist the doorknob when Jungkook stopped her, "It's not cleaned yet, you might get a wound from the glass, stay here, what do you need? I'll get it." he said, but it seemed as though dianne didn't hear anything, her eyes were focused on his hand on hers. She looked up at him, and felt as though she was out of herself for a small moment. He looked down, where she was staring at before and looked back at her, since she was shorter, he looked down at her face, "What's wrong?" he asked and chuckled, lightly caressing her hand. She shook her head and gulped slightly pulling her hand away, clearly not used to the way he acted right now.

"I'll fix the house, let me in." She said and tried to twist the door knob but she felt his arms wrap around her and carry her, and within just a blink of an eye, she saw herself by the car, parked by the house where he jumped the fence "What the... I just said i'll fix the remainings of the gla--""

"I'll get what you need, no more buts, what do you need Dianne?"

She pouted and frowned at him, "I just wanted my bag, it has my things in it." she said and slightly scratched the back of her neck looking up at him, "Oh! And the charger of my phone please." she said and put her palms together, facing each other and smiled at him "Thank chu~"

He nodded and walked off to the house, when he had opened the door, she had a small peak of the second floor through its large gapped railings, all she could see was the mess, although she only saw the glass and then the door came shut. She waited patiently for him to come back when her phone rang, "Who's this?" she asked herself and answered the phone call, it was her dad. She immediately picked it up and put the phone against her ear

"Yes appa?" she asked with a small smile only to be greeted by her mother's voice. She was clearly worried, Dianne could sense it just by the way her mother was blabbering through the phone and into her ear, just like her unnies, she was basically screaming "Yah My Princess, what happened?" Her mother asked. It was the only thing she understood as well, after all those blabbering, that was the only part of the sentence she has understood 'What's wrong with people and screaming today?' she thought to herself and shook her head.

"I'm fine Eomma." she said and chuckled lightly "It's just a few gashes." she said and suddenly, her eyes were focused on her wounds from the 'accident' that happened the other night.

"Dont lie to me Dianne, your brother took a picture of it, you should be careful. What if Jimin didn't come? What if Jungkook wasn't there? What would've happened to you? Good thing they told us, if they didn't, we wouldn't have known about the accident." her mother said, she could imagine her right now.

"I swear Eomma I'm fine, how many times do I have to say that today?" She asked, chuckling lightly to herself.

"Well, what did your husband say about this?" Her mother asked. She obviously didn't know what else she could or should say, she gasped when she heard another voice behind her and the door being slammed shut "Dianne, lets go."

She saw the shocked expression on Jungkook's face when he saw her talking on the phone. He walked over to her and watched as she spoke to her mother, 'Who is it?' He mouthed

'Mom.' She mouthed back and shrieked lightly when Jungkook stole her phone from her "Yah!"

"Eomma! Yeah, yeah, it's Jungkook." He said and chuckled, his hand on Dianne's forehead, therefor she wasn't able to take her phone back "Yeah, she's okay now, she seems to be better now actually, she's jumping around trying to steal her phone away from me. She doesn't seem to be needing her crutches." He said and put the phone on speaker

"Eomma! He stole my phone!" She yelled into the phone that was currently in Jungkook's hand.

"Aish- stop screaming. It hurts you know."

She stuck her tongue out at him "You shouldn't have stolen my phone anyways."

"Kids, as always." She heard her mother on the other end "Anyways, your dad and I planned something, were coming over tonight, its been so long since we last visited you, but anyways, your dad and I are visiting. Prepare!"

Before they could both even protest, they heard a long beep on the other end of the line, "What the-"

Jungkook gave her the bag and the phone along with her charger. "Everything that you need is in there.", Dianne took it without even protesting anymore and realised as the things that happened a while ago swarmed up in her head causing her to smile even the tiniest bit. They were like how they were before, he acted the way he did before, it was like she turned back time and controlled time's hands. He was like the old Jungkook she knew way before all of this started, way before they got married, it was like they were best-friends again.

She once again felt the warmth of his arms around her hand as he pulled her to the car, "I told you to hurry, we have to get going." he said, it confused her

"Huh? Where?"

He didn't answer her, instead he took out his phone that was currently vibrating, "Wait here for a moment, I need to take this call, okay?" she was already inside with her seatbelt on so she didnt get the time to ask who was in the call. After a few minutes, Jungkook came back to the car with his jaw clenched, he immediately stepped on the gas, while on a fast speed they drove through the houses, big ones, they were passing by trees, buildings, cities. Dianne felt uneasy because of his driving, fast and careless. She didn't dare ask what just happened, instead she stayed there, still and motionless. "Jungkook slow down a bit..."

after hat she said, she noticed Jungkook's face soften, the speed of the car lessening. "I'm sorry." she heard him mutter, "I didnt mean to, something just came up today and I couldnt go to it."

"I already told you we dont have to go to this date, we can still come ba--"

"I have to do this."'

He needed to do this? Why would this be such a need?

A/N : Hello! its your authorrrr, I know i have not updated in so long, I am sorry that I have not been able to do my promises, school has been taking over pretty much all my time. Although here you are, an update. It has also been an issue that some people are confused with what Dianne's name really is, well Dianne is her name but Lisa is also her name, but ever since she and Jungkook got married, he started calling her by her first name which is Dianne instead of calling her Lisa, thats what he used to call her before when they were still so close, but things changed and so did he. If you're still confused, please just comment any questions, and I will try my best to comment and reply to them as you wish. That's all, thank you so much for staying tuned to my story even though I have been so busy and occupied. THANK YOU FOR THE MOTIVATIONNNN! The votes and the amount of people reading this story is really pleasing to the eye, thank you so much.