Chapter 20

Married to J.JK #20

"He's back?"

[A/N : there are gonna be some swear words. I'm sorry :"( if you are under the age of 16, please keep your minds open and don't copy jsjsksk]

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Jungkook got up when he felt the bed shaking. He grunted and tightly shut his eyes, hearing the curtains open and the light brightly shining in his face. The male frowned and opened his eyes and looked at the silhouette of the person who opened the curtains. 

The angry expression left his face when he saw Lisa facing him with a soft smile, "wakey wakey Mr. Jeon. You're gonna be late for work." Lisa smiled and caressed his cheek gently.

Jungkook smiled a little and before Lisa could stand up and leave him, he pulled her back down making her sit on the bed. 

Jungkook smiled a little and still with his eye shut, he wrapped his arms around Lisa's waist and dug his face onto her stomach now laying on her lap. 

"I don't want to go to work." The male whined and then opened his eyes to look up at Lisa.

"Where did my wife go?" Jungkook said with a shocked expression as soon as he saw her. 

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows when Jungkook suddenly sat up and flicked her headband. " Oh my god! What did you do to Lisa? You're not my wife! My wife has bangs! Get her ba--"

Jungkook got cut off when Lisa flicked his forehead and glared at Jungkook "Yah, I swear you have to stop calling me bangs! It's starting to get annoying!" Lisa pouted and stood up to leave the room.

Jungkook laughed a little and caught up with his wife, holding her hand. "Hey wife, come on- don't take it too seriously. You know I like you with or without bangs. With or without hair--"

Then he got another smack for that "Ow! Hey-- nakakarami ka na! (You've had a lot already!)" Lisa frowned and looked at the male, "Fine Fine, sorry. Now give me my well deserved kiss." 

Lisa laughed and when Jungkook was about to lean and kiss her, she swerved her head to the right with a small smile, "I don't like! You didn't brush your teeth yet Mr. Jeon! Also, you're getting used to kissing me now!"

Lisa exclaimed, embarrassment noticeable in her tone as she said those, blushing a little. It's not that she didn't like it, she just wasn't used to it yet.

Jungkook frowned after she said that. "What's wrong with kissing you? You're my wife anyways." He reasoned with her and all Lisa did was shake her head and ruffle his hair "Go take a shower. I prepared your food downstairs."

Jungkook nodded and let go of Lisa and did what he needed to do.

A few minutes later, the male walked down in a hurry. He was wearing a full business suit with his small bag and walked to Lisa 

"Wife, I can't take too long. I don't think I will be eating breakfast with you this morning. I'm late." 

"It's okay, here. Your breakfast is here." Lisa said and gave him a small lunchbox. "Just eat it on the way, okay?" Lisa said and smiled a little at the male. Then she was surprised by what he did next.

*chup*

Lisa : O.o

Jungkook : ^ v ^ "Bye wife!"

Lisa : O.O "B-bye..."

If you haven't guessed it yet based on their facial expressions, Jungkook kissed Lisa before he left and ran out before she could even complain about it.