Chapter 19

Married to J.JK #19

"Baby steps."

Lisa's P.O.V.

After that day, my relationship with Jungkook started to get better. It has been a few weeks since the incident and I haven't been able to see Reah here in the house or anywhere near his office anymore. It's been great the past few days. I honestly don't remember the last time that he and I were like this.

[FLASHBACK]

I knocked on Jungkook's door before entering and I heard him agree.

"Hey, Jungkook I just wanted to give you the annulment pape--"

As soon as he heard the word annulment, he immediately cut me off and started to talk. It was like my words didn't matter anymore! I always get cut off!

"No no no and no. I am not signing any annulment papers bangsn, and no we're not separating no matter how hard you try Lisa. I am not going to let you go. You can take this to court bangs but I still ain't gonna do shi--"

"Goddamn! Will you please stop cutting me off? It's starting to become a habit of yours." I whined and inhaled sharply before I continued what I was about to say "No, I'm not asking you to sign them or anything--"

"Then why did you bring them up? Huh bangs?" He teased. Yes, he came up with a new nickname! He's been calling me bangs for the past few days and it's soooo annoying. I officially hate the word bangs just because he started calling me it. It's not like I'm the only one with bangs! This coconut head has them too! I mean-- it's not necessarily his fault that he looks hot in them though.

"I just came here because I don't know where to put them." I whined and stomped my feet as I walked towards his desk and basically flopped it on there "Also, stop calling me bangs. What a hypocrite, It's not like you don't have any. You have bangs as well you know." I said and flicked his bangs lightly. He was just sitting on his desk in front of me, a few feet apart.

"Hmm, bangs, I mean- Mrs. Jeon, it's not my fault that you can't think of anything to annoy me with."

"Yes I can!" I pouted slightly "You Mr. Jeon can be also known as..." I leaned over and messed his hair up "Mr. Jealousy pants!" I exclaimed. I laughed very hard as soon as I saw Jungkook's reaction. His jaw seemed like it fell to the ground!

"Haha! You think you're the only one who knows how to tease? Well, prepare thyself Mr. Jeon because I ain't about to back out this tim--"

"Mrs. Jeon. You forgot something." Jungkook said and then slowly tilted his head upwards. Then I saw a weird smile on his face. Oh god, no no- I know that smile!

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Before Lisa could even run off, Jungkook immediately grabbed her by the waist and started to aim for her weakest tickle spots. Lisa unable to hold it in started to laugh. Her sides were her strongest tickle spots and ofcourse Jungkook just knew where they were. They were childhood besties for pete's sake.

Both their laughters were soon disturbed by the ringing of Jungkook's phone. Jungkook paused for a moment and stole a kiss on Lisa's nose before going to his phone. Lisa blushed at what Jungkook did.

'You really have to start getting used to these things Lisa.' Her inner self told her and all she could do was smile a little. 'What if he stops as soon as I get used to it?' Lisa thought as though she was asking her inner self a question. Lisa shook the negative thoughts away and smiled a little to herself 'Live in the moment Lalisa.'

After all the thinking, Lisa noticed that Jungkook paused whilst just looking at his phone. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows lightly at the male and started to walk closer. He was just staring at the phone like he was contemplating whether he should or shouldn't pick up the phone. "Aren't you going to pick that up? It might be important." Lisa asked and stood beside the male.

Lisa was able to catch a glimpse of the caller before Jungkook finally turned his phone over and looked over at her with a small smile "It's nothing."

'By nothing, he means Reah.' Lisa thought to herself. Her smile soon started to disappear yet she still tried her best to force a smile for the male "She's still calling y--"

"I wasn't lying when I said that I was gonna end things with her, Lisa. I-... I'm just thinking of how to do it. I have the intention to do it Lisa. I promise. I don't even talk to her anymore. I'm just trying to figure out when to break the news to her-"

"Jungkook, it's okay. You don't need to explain. I know it's hard to let go of everything you guys had but--"

He cut her off "It's not that. I just really don't know how to tell her. It's not that I can't. I can." Jungkook replied and reached for Lisa's hands.

"Don't worry. I will do it." He whispered softly and gave her hand a soft squeeze

"I know it's hard to let go of something you love Jungkook. I think I'm an expert at it now." Lisa said and laughed bitterly.

"No. You don't have to get used to it anymore. Lisa- but I can't lose you."

"Oh nah nah, you ain't losing me! I'm gonna fight for you. Knowing that I have a chance, why the hell should I give up now? Bitzs- I also took off my signature in those damn annulment papers! You ain't gonna get rid of me that easy Mr. Jeo--"

"Wow Mrs. Jeon." Jungkook smiled and slowly pulled Lisa closer by the waist as he leaned on the table "I have no plans of getting rid of you Lisa. None at all." The male smiled and leaned over to connect his lips with Lisa.

Lisa smiled a little, she admits that each and everytime he kisses her she gets flustered and this kiss was no exception but she relaxed a little. Lisa soon responded to his kiss. The kiss was filled with passion and longing and soon after it they were both panting softly.

Jungkook leaned his forehead against Lisa's and smiled a little "It's not hard to fall for you when I'm not close-minded, Lisa." He said with a small smile. "I will love you Lisa. I'll be able to say it soon enough. I just need some time. Just gi--"

This time Lisa cut her off by placing her lips against his once more and pulled back.

"You don't need to explain Mr. Jeon. We can do this. Take it slow, baby steps."

_________________________________________

A/N : I know I know- it's a very short chapter. I'm sawry- this part literally just came to me like some angel threw it at me. I originally made this at around 1 am but it's probably gonna get posted later today cause- signal here sucks. Anyways, dats alllll- I hoped y'all liked this chapter! I figured that after everything they went through, they should get at least a few happy moments :"( very short but some steamy 💩 is about to go down bbys. Secret munaaa.

Vocab :
Bitzs (bit-zes) (bit-zs)
- another word made by the author to mainly use in a playful way when speaking to each other, cannot be used in any offensive way because this word sounds very playful. When put in a sentence, please always imagine it being said in a playful way ; noun.
- basically a replacement to the B word also known as Female Dog, others would call it ; Reah.

P.S. YA'LL - DON'T THROW ANY HATE TO JENNIE PLEASEE- SHE JUST PORTRAYS AS REAH IN THIS BOOK BUT REMEMBER- THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL. TENKYU. I highkey wanna make all blackpink members friends though. I just don't know if it's appropriate to change the cast now and make Reah Irene or smth- I don't think I will jsjsjs. I want to tho.