Chapter 16

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Jungkook paused for a while and it seemed as though the only thing he could hear was Lisa's voice echoing in his head. She was willing to let him go now, why now? Why now when he wanted to try? When he was willing to let go of Reah to try with her? He didn't know why this was happening to him. The time when he wanted things to be okay, things to be better.

"No."

"What?"

"I said no, you can't leave me. Lisa you can't!"

"Jungkook I don't understand-"

"Of course you don't! Lisa please, don't leave me. I can't- I can't have you leave me. Don't leave me."

Jungkook pleaded with Lisa, his head down on her shoulder. He dug his face onto the crook of her neck and pulled her close. "You can't leave me Lisa. Just think of your father, do you know how dissapointed he will be at me? At you? At us? Lisa you can't. Please you can't."

Lisa inhaled sharply, her hand climbing up to her chest. Lisa looked at Jungkook with a sad expression. She was tired, tired of having to always be there for him. Be there to understand him, be his wife even if he has no feelings for her. None at all. Lisa clenched her shirt in her fist as she held her hand above her heart.

"That's the only reason why you don't want me to leave? That's it, right?" Lisa asked

Jungkook couldn't admit it. He knew that wasn't the only reason he couldn't let Lisa leave. Yet he still couldn't admit it to himself. A part of him just wouldn't let Lisa go. He was attached to her. Jungkook couldn't let her go after everything that had happened. The male regretted everything, from how he hurt her to now. He decided to keep his guard up and answered, his chin up and his back straight.

"Yes. You can't leave, you can't do that. What do you think your father will think of me Lisa? How do you think will he feel, knowing that his one and only daughter who he knew loved me would just give up on him. Think about it, why would she give up on him if Jungkook treated her well? That's the question that will end up in your father's head. Lisa it's all just going to end up with your father thinking I mistreated you and hurt you."

Before Jungkook could speak again, Lisa cut him off with what she said, catching Jungkook off guard and causing him to feel ashamed and embarrassed.

"Didn't you though? Isn't it true that you hurt me? You may have only hurt me once physically but each and every day of this damned marriage you hurt me emotionally. It hurts all the time knowing that you take that Reah to the room that's supposed to be OURS! I know it's petty that I am complaining about that, but it's not just the room Jungkook! It's everything, everything that's supposed to be mine and yours just turned into yours and hers. I understand that you hate me and you blame me for everything wrong that has happened in your life but, it's not my fault Jungkook. You can't blame everything on me. You can't blame me if my father thought that you were suitable for me to marry! It's not my fault that this damn marriage happened."

Lisa reasoned with him and wiped the tears falling down from her cheek, she hated crying. Every time she spoke to him, she cried. She felt weak whenever she cried and she hated it. Lisa hated looking weak in front of him.

Jungkook couldn't help watching Lisa crying, he hated it. He didn't know why he felt weak when he saw her cry, he wanted to embrace her, make it all stop. He walked closer to her slowly, "Lisa..."
Jungkook muttered and gently caressed her cheek "Lisa I'm sorry if I don't love you now, but I will try. I promise I will try. I will leave Reah. I'm willing to try for the two of us. I didn't mean to hurt you as much as I have now. I am so sorry."