Chapter 21

Married to J.JK #21

"Take her back."

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Jungkook looked at Jackson in disbelief, he didn't know that the male was coming back nor was he in favour of it. He didn't like him when they were younger and his dislike of the male certainly didn't grow any less over time. It probably only grew larger. Although there was that one rare moment in time that they liked each other and agreed with one another. It was when they were protecting Lisa.

Jungkook didn't always hate Jackson. They were good friends once, but when Jackson started to be open about his feelings with Lisa 一 eventually, a little part in Jungkook that hated him just appeared out of nowhere. He didn't know it at first but now he has the idea that maybe since they were younger, he had already fallen for her. Not much, but maybe she managed to make him fall a little. He wasn't really willing to admit that to himself just yet.

"Well?? Are you gonna say anything other than that?" Jackson asked Jungkook and approached him with wide arms.

Jungkook's eyes widened when Jackson suddenly embraced him into a manly hug, all he could do was try to squirm away from him. "Yah, don't act like we're close."

Jungkook replied, his eyebrows furrowed as he walked back closer to Lisa- pushing her behind him. "What brings you back here?"

"Well, you remember my younger sister Irene-- don't you?" And with that phrase, Irene looked over at Jungkook's direction and nodded.

"She decided that she wanted to study here. Of course my parents wouldn't let her go anywhere unaccompanied so we decided to go back here."

"Other than that, I really missed one of my best friends!" Irene exclaimed and basically ran over to hug Lisa and both the girls squealed.

"Wait- you're gonna start studying too?" Jungkook asked, slightly confused by his statement.

"Of course, who else would be taking care of her in school if not me? Other than that, I'm only 2 years older than you and Lisa, Jungkook. I decided that I'd go and study more to gain more knowledge. Future of the company and shit my dad always talks about--"

"Just stop- I've heard enough. You don't even have to blabber anymore." Jungkook frowned and rolled his eyes at the male, turning to look at Lisa.

"You and I, we need to talk."

Lisa looked at Jungkook with a slightly shocked expression, "Wait, what? Why? Now? But Irene is gonna go soon." Lisa pouted.

Jungkook heaved in a sigh and just nodded, "fine fine, we can talk when they're gone. Aight?" as the male said that, he made his way to the couch and sat down comfortably.

Jackson then approached both the girls with a small smile, thinking of joining their conversation. Jungkook saw this and wasn't in favour of the idea of Jackson anywhere near his wife. Before he could even come close to Lisa and Irene, he called him out.

"Jackson, why don't you come here? Let's catch up." The younger male suggested and turned his head to look at the older male. A small devious smile appearing on his face.

Jackson raised an eyebrow at Jungkook, scoffing lightly before eventually walking closer towards the male. He stood there in front of him, waiting for Jungkook to talk and instead recieved silence. He clenched his jaw and was about to walk away when Jungkook once again slyly called him.