Chapter 4

Dianne's POV

Finally eomma and appa decided to leave and i started fixing everything we used while Jungkook was just sitting at the sofa watching some kind of comedy show. I was just busy washung the dishes when suddenly the doorbell rang so i ran and took it when jungkook was about to but i got it first. I was about to greet that person with a smile wheni finaly found out who it is.

It was Reah, Jungkook's girlfriend. She smiled at me and then walked towards Jungkook but bumped my shoulder on purpose before she even got to Jungkook. She kissed Jungkook on the cheek and i saw how Jungkook hugged her back and smiled.

"Reah, good you came." Jungkook said and smiled while i was there watching them. How can he be so cruel ketting me watch them happy when he knows im suffering?

"JungJung i want juice." Eww.....JungJung? Such a cheesy endearment she has for him. Gross, i pity her.

"Hey, dianne can you give her some juice?" I gave him a shocked look but shrugged it off anyways. As if he cared.

I went to the kitchen and made some juice and went to the living room where i saw them cuddling and playing with each others hands. It hurt me yes, but i had to be tough i went to them and immediately out the juice on the table for her to drink. I went up to my room and changed my clothes cause i want to go to the park even though its dark. I went down but before that i dunno i kinda decided to eves drop.

"Jungkook, why cant you just leave her behind? Why do you still have to be  stuck in this hell hole with her imstead of being with me and having a happy life?" She said in a flirty tone. God  this girl is a slut. Why would Jungkook like her? She doesnt even have a good personality well, only if Jungkook is there if not? Well thats your chance to see her devilish side. I didnt mind them and continued to walk as if i didnt hear what they were talking about. I started to wear my shoes in front of the door when Jungkook called me.

"Dianne? Where are you going at such a late time? Its dark outside." He said, it kinda made my heart flutter since he was caring about me. I gave him a bug smile and replied back.

"Just going to the park." I replied with a wide smile on my face

"Ahhh, babe. Just go with her. You Dianne, take her outside and get a cab for her. Dont go out anymore its late. If something happened to you its gonna be my problem." He said and walked off

My smile slowly became a frown. Although i didnt want to take her outside i had to, if i didnt i might just get hurt. I got out of the house first and led her to th gate but i was shocked when i saw her standing in the doorstep with her right eye brow raised up high. I gave her a confused look with matching frown.

"Why are you still there?" I asked her and arched my right brow

"Well, my JungJung and i bought some clothes a while ago. They are in the living room. Get them now." She said and walked passed me spas if i were her servant

"What?" I asked her with an annoyed tone "why should i take it? Did your 'JungJung' buy you a hundred clothes that you cant even be bothered to carry them here?" I asked and chuckled 

She faced me with an annoyed look on her face. Looks like the she is annoyed. God knows how good iam of a person and how long my patience is but when i see her everything that stops me from being a bad persom just disappears.

"Take them or else ill tell JungJung....." she said with a devilish smile showing on her face. I grinned back at her

"Sorry hon, i was only told to bring you outside not to bring your useless stuff so bring them cause i have no time to waste on this bullshit." I said blankly. Though i was shocked with my own words, i didnt mean them to come out like that. I didnt want to look mean though i was already far away and i didnt have the guts to come back, i also realized that if i did come back i will onky look weaker and more vulnerable and i dont want that to happen either.

I was just walking when i suddenly felt my phone vibrating.  It was Taehyung. I answered the call with a smile onmy face though i know that he cant see me i still cant stop but smile

"Hello." I said with a smile on my face again even though i know that he cant see me

[Dianne, where are you? Ive been here for 15 minutes already, are you okay?] he asked worriedly. I giggled and answered back

"You alien, do you think ill be answering your call if i wasnt okay?" I asked and tapped his shoulders since i was behind him already and then i ended the call, he faced me with a worried face

"Ive been calling you for almost 10 times and you never answered!" He yelled and hugged me tight. I was shocked and i could feel my blood rushing up to my cheeks that caused me to blush. I tapped his back with my palms

"A-Aigoo, im okay." I said and broke the hug "im fine, im here now. No need to worry oppa." I said and pat his head

"Yah! My hair." He said and flicked my hand away. I hkared at him and pouted

"You are such a meanie." I said and smacked his shoulder lightly

"And your so childish, and how dare you smack me? Im older than you, you know?"

"No i dont, you look like a retard." His eyes widened, i laughed endlessly and held my stomach and pinched my nose trying to stop myself from laughing

"Hahaha!!! Now you i see that you are embracing your alien side." I said stuttering and laughing between my sentences since i really cant help but laugh. He glared at me though for some reason im not scared of his glares. Maybe its because im used to much more scary glares like Jungkook's glares.

"Aish, lets just go." He pouted lightly and pulled me. I snorted and shook my head following him.

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

A/N : Eeeyyy!!! Its been so long. Its the holidays and i promise to update more constant in the next 2 weeks although after that, ill be back in school, a.k.a. hell!!! How great. *claps hands* okay bye bye now! *runs away*