Chapter 15

Jungkook uncovered her lips, pulling away from her neck. He gulped at the sight and shook his head lightly. He was doing this for Lisa's father, he was doing this to prove that he wasn't the bad man they thought. Jungkook's arm wrapped around Lisa's figure, carrying the female bridal style and walked to their destination.

The male decided to take his wife out to dinner, although he didn't know which way to do it best to he just intended to have a picnic basket there ready for them. Although he didn't prepare them, it was good enough. Jungkook laid Lisa down onto the grass and scratched the back of his neck when his phone kept on buzzing causing him to grunt slightly. He looked at the messages and saw Reah's name. He wanted to reply when he heard Lisa groaning whilst moving around.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side only to see Lisa looking slightly confused, her round brown eyes open and her silhouette being clearly visible with the moonlight

Jungkook tilted his head to the side only to see Lisa looking slightly confused, her round brown eyes open and her silhouette being clearly visible with the moonlight. "Jungkook?..." He heard Lisa whisper "Who's that?" Lisa asked and without any hesitation, Jungkook threw his phone to the ground and transferred his focus to Lisa.

"It's nothing, feel a bit better? I know it was unnecessary for me to have you inhale that but I thought it would put some mystery into it or something." Jungkook muttered sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck as he nibbled on his lip.

Lisa noticed him doing his mannerisms as he spoke to her, both were used when he was either speechless or nervous. Lisa shook her head lightly and looked up at the sky, she studied her surroundings, soon figuring out that she was in front of a lake, a beautiful one under the glistening stars.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook asked Lisa and all she could offer him was a small smile along with a nod.

"How did you find this place?" Lisa asked and tilted her head to face him, seeing that he wasn't that far away anymore. He was right next to her and with a smile, he tucked loose strands of hair away from her face and to the back of her ear.

"Maybe I'll tell you some other time." Jungkook replied and sighed slowly "Let's start eating. I got some stuff prepared for us. Also some graham cakes, it's your favourite isn't it?" Jungkook asked and smiled at the female.

Lisa was a little surprised, finding out that he knew what she liked, especially her favourite cake. I mean, it wasn't anything unusual adding the fact that they were best friends way before any of these started to happen. Before 'she' had ruined his life. Before she had ruined their friendship.

"What are you thinking of? Don't you like the cake?" Jungkook said hesitantly and put the cake down

"No no, I like the cake. Thank you, something just crossed my mind. Don't mind it." Lisa replied and accepted the cake, starting to dig in.

Reah's POV

He hasn't responded to me yet! He's so annoying! If I didn't love this man I would honestly just leave him. It isn't even worth it.

Right after he married that woman it was like as though my love is slowly fading away for him. Yes when we were in high school it was appropriate to be with him but he's married! He's married to someone else and I've been forcing him to get a divorce with that bitch and he hasn't gone through with it yet. I don't want to be his mistress. I am a first choice, I'm always the first choice and I won't let that girl get the better of me. She's not even that pretty, why won't he leave her?!

"She's the reason I'm successful Reah. Her and her dad helped me when my parents passed away. I owe my life to her dad Reah. I can't just hurt her ruthlessly because her dad would be disappointed in me. Just some patience, okay baby?"

That's what he told me before, actually, that's what he tells me every time I remind him of that stupid divorce and until now he hasn't pulled through with it. She doesn't have anything I don't. I know for a fact that I am actually way better than her.

3rd Person's POV

Lisa finished the cake Jungkook gave her and smiled a little. She turned to look at Jungkook surprised only to have his lips against hers once more. Lisa shut her eyes tight when his tongue traced the lining of her bottom lip.

Jungkook pulled away and Lisa felt light she was being lifted by the clouds. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at Jungkook, a worried expression crossing his face "Lisa I'm sorry, what happened back in the house... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you. Just now, looking at you makes me so angry at myself. I didn't know why I hurt you." Jungkook grabbed his hair and ruffled it in a frustrated manner. He grunted and stood up punching the tree repeatedly.

Lisa, who was in shock ran to Jungkook, stopping him from doing what he was doing and held his arms against her chest as she tried to stop him "I forgive you, I forgive you, please I'm sorry. I know it was my fault. Jungkook, please."

Jungkook looked at her while panting and sighed slowly "Lisa, about me and Reah..."

Lisa cut Jungkook off and smiled bitterly at him "Don't worry, I know. I've been thinking about it a lot and I've finally decided Jungkook. I'm sorry I didn't do this earlier. I'm sorry I didn't try to stop my feelings for you earlier, I'm sorry. I know it's my fault why you and Reah are suffering. I ruined what you two had. I ruined the life that you two were about to have. I know that you think leaving me would disappoint my father but it's alright Jungkook. I've thought about it a lot and finally, now I have the courage to tell you this and do it. I've decided that I'm ready to let you go Jungkook..."

A/N : This is a really short chapter, I'm so sorry. I was supposed to actually post the chapter last week but I realised that I ran out of chapters to post so I had to put in a bit of time to actually figure out what's going on in the story and wrote all of this. I know it's a little bit crappy but, you know. I promise to make better chapters for you guys! I'll probably post more tomorrow if I get some comments that will give me ideas as to what should happen next 😫😫😫 burbur my babies! Anyways, don't forget, Lisa is Dianne and Reah is Jennie!