Chapter 22

Married to J.JK #22

"I love you, wife"

A/N : I know I said that I would update within two or three days but then there were a few mistakes that I made. I thought that I had enough time to write the chapter and thought that school was gonna start next week but it ended up starting this week :( (online classes) but then real school is gonna start in 2 weeks. Anyways, here's the new chapter! 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Lisa and I are walking here inside the bookstore and she's taking basically all of the things that we need for college. Yes, you read that right. We're gonna finish our last year of college- well, I am. She isn't. She still has two more years. She said she also wants to do Business management like me but at the same time, she's taking medicine.

It's quite early since she and I are still young, we're only 19 and we're about to finish already. Well, that's what happens when you get married early and you're involved with a wealthy family. You have to be smart. Me and Lisa both accelerated. My thoughts were clouded away when Lisa suddenly started talking, "Yah, Jungkook do you think we should get new bookshelves? We're gonna have new books this year and apparently there's also tonnes of new textbooks for my dep--"

I smiled a little at her and replied as I pushed the cart towards her direction, "Get whatever you think we need. You can share my office with me. We can both study there."

I saw her bite on her lip softly before turning away with a small smile and started to buy, I swear that can be considered as one of my weaknesses. These days when I see her biting her lip every bone in my damn body just wants to push me to kiss her, take her innocence.

"God what the hell am I thinking?"

"Jungkook, I'm done! Let's go." Lisa said and smiled a little at me. I just smiled back a little at her and pushed the cart behind her towards the counter where we eventually paid for everything that we bought.

Lisa got everything down in her notes and we literally bought everything. It's like she even wants to re-furnish the damn house. Sometimes I just want to laugh at her.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Lisa had her eyebrows furrowed, looking down at her list and checking everything she got, raising her hand up to shush her husband. "Im checking the checklist." she mumbled and continued to check.

"We didn't forget to take any school supplies. We can't go back, Jungkook. School is starting tomorrow. We have to---"

"Lisa, chill out. I'm sure that we have everything. Where's our next stop?" 

"Fine. The grocery is our next stop."

"Yes, ma'am."

Jungkook complied, shaking his head with a low chuckle as he started to drive.

--------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they arrived in the grocery, Lisa picked up her bag and her phone. She walked without even waiting for Jungkook.

"Yah, bangs! Wait for me."

"Hurry up."

Lisa replied and got the trolley. Jungkook caught up with her, grabbing her hand and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is something wrong, Lisa?"

"What?"

The female laughed a little and shook her head lightly. "Nothing is wrong. I just really want to get things over and done with so we can go home. You need to rest for tomorrow, it's both our first days and I didn't want you to be tired on your first day because of me."