Feng Yu Heng angrily extended a finger and poked his head: “That’s because the imperial palace’s hidden guards secretly followed behind to protect you. The dangers were all taken care of by them. That was what ensured you were able to have a safe journey.” She then lowered her voice, “You must know that those are hidden guards that protect the Emperor! Eunuch Zhang Yuan feared that something would happen to you. He summoned some courage and sent the Emperor’s hidden guards to protect you. Little brat, you need to remember his kindness.”

Zi Rui was dazed from hearing this. It turned out that his trip had someone secretly protecting him? And it was an expert of that level? No wonder he could arrive at the Eastern border so easily. He thought at first that he himself was powerful; however, he never thought that the reality would be so painful!

He lowered his head in frustration. Grabbing Feng Yu Heng’s hands, he swung them back and forth: “Elder sister, don’t be angry. Zi Rui knows his mistakes. If it wasn’t for elder sister telling me, I would have thought that I was very powerful and would be able to fend off danger at any time. However, I never thought that it turned out that I was always being protected by someone else. It seems that seventh brother was right. I truly should not have done that sort of thing at this age. I should return to Xiao Zhou to study.”

Feng Yu Heng’s eyes lit up: “You’ve thought things through? You plan on returning to study?”

Zi Rui nodded, “I just don’t know if head teacher will still want to take me back.”

“That will depend on your own abilities.” Feng Yu Heng thought, her little brother was already grown up. He was able to travel from the capital to Fu Zhou in the East. There were some things that she had to try and let him work out on his own. If he truly could not figure it out, she would provide some help. Only like this could she help this child quickly grow up and not appear to be too weak under her blessing. “You should think carefully about how to ask head teacher for forgiveness.”

Zi Rui nodded once more, “I’ll listen to everything elder sister says. As long as elder sister does not get angry, it’s good.”

Feng Yu Heng faintly sighed and caressed Zi Rui’s head. This child was nine-years-old this year. He was almost at chest height to her; however, she always treated him like a child. There were times when she hoped that this younger brother could quickly grow up, become a man and become able to support a part of the world on his own. But there were also times when she hoped that he would always remain little and act spoiled at her side. That he would let her pinch his cheeks, and that she could always protect him, placing all of the love for her younger brother from her previous life, that looked exactly the same as Zi Rui, into him.

But her younger brother had to grow up. He was just nine years old, yet he was already this tall. There would come a day when Zi Rui would be taller than her. When that time came, he would be her pride.

She smiled and held the child’s shoulders. Looking again toward the carriage, Xuan Tian Hua’s guard had a sword lowered toward the front of the carriage. This completely stopped Prince Lian outside.

At this moment, there was a guard loudly asking: “What sort of evil spirit are you? Quickly leave! Otherwise, don’t blame me for being merciless!”

How could that Feng Zhao Lian be willing to leave like this. He also loudly said: “You guys get out of the way. I just want to take a look at his Highness the seventh prince, just one glance. How about you have him take a look at me. Just one glance is enough. I don’t believe that he will be able to avert his eyes after he takes a single look at me. Quickly, get out of the way.”

Xuan Tian Hua’s guards truly viewed him as a lunatic. All of them charged out of the carriage without reservation. Blocking and forcefully dragging Prince Lian further away, they smiled and nodded when passing by Feng Yu Heng. “Imperial daughter, when did you return to the capital?” After saying this, they stood at Feng Yu Heng’s side.