The two spoke while walking toward the palace. Upon arriving at the entrance, Fen Dai happened to be walking in. The two ran into each other. Fen Dai saw Xiang Rong's expression and immediately laughed, "Oh, third sister, where are you going? I heard that a situation was started at the embroidery store. You ruined their Sichuan brocade with an embroidery, and they have demanded that you apologize!"

Xiang Rong did not want to argue with Fen Dai. Moving to the side, she wanted to go around her; however, Fen Dai was a person that had a troublemaking personality. Seeing that Xiang Rong was trying to get around her, she immediately took half a step to the side to block Xiang Rong's path.

"Fourth sister." Xiang Rong asked her, "Do you need something?"

"What is it? Can I not speak with third sister if I don't need something? As a younger sister, I am just being kind. Third sister should think about why they dared to name you to embroider it. Is it not because you don't have a good backing. Right now, our family cannot be relied upon. But in the end, girls should be relying on their husband's family. I recall that third sister was once quite close with his Highness the seventh prince. His Highness even sent you clothes... Oh no, that was a misunderstanding. He sent them to give face to Feng Yu Heng." She covered up a faint smile and looked at Xiang Rong with a belittling look.

Xiang Rong did not want to argue with her too much. She understood her fourth sister too well. It was as though she had been born for the sake of causing trouble. None could avoid her nor force her away. Back when their second sister was still in the residence, she would act a bit more restrained; however, there was nobody to hold her back now.

Xiang Rong took another two steps to the side, wanting to get out of the residence. This time, Fen Dai did not stop her. She just shouted at the servants by the entrance: "Move quickly. Those are clothes sent by the fifth prince. Be careful not to ruin them."

Xuan Tian Yan treated Fen Dai extremely well. Xiang Rong simply could not understand what the fifth prince saw in Fen Dai, but there were many things in the world that could not be understood especially feelings.

"Hah!" Fen Dai sighed in an exaggerated manner and said something even more sarcastic: "People really do need to know their place. You don't even look at your own personality, yet you still yearned for the seventh prince."

Xiang Rong's hurt as though it had been poked with a needle; however, her expression became cold, as she reminded Fen Dai: "Fourth sister should go back quickly. I heard your younger brother crying earlier."

"Hmph!" Fen Dai's expression immediately sank. Glaring at Xiang Rong, she then walked into the residence. While walking, she said to the servant at her side, Dong Ying: "Why is that child still not dead? It just cries and cries all day long. I'm on the verge of losing my mind because of him."

Dong Ying quietly said: "There's nothing that can be done. The people left behind by the second young miss are keeping a close eye on him. We tried a few times and were unsuccessful. I fear that if we continue to make any attempts, it will anger those people and bring nothing of benefit to fourth young miss."

Fen Dai angrily gritted her teeth, "Feng Yu Heng, why didn't she die on the battlefield in Qian Zhou?"

Xiang Rong stood outside the residence, waiting for Shan Cha to call for the driver; however, her gaze happened to drift in a certain direction. Fen Dai's sarcastic words could still be heard, but she had not gone to the Chun Palace in a long time. She did not go out often, and she would at most go to the embroidery shop to take a look or go to the Ping Palace whenever Xuan Tian Yi caused a disturbance, but both of these places were in the opposite direction of the Chun Palace. It was such that she did not even have the chance to pass by the Chun Palace.