Part 11//Mission Complete

Disclaimer: No...just, no.

Author's Note: Faster isn't it? I won't keep you guys waiting: here's chapter eleven!

The first thing Naruto registered was a bright light. The blonde winced in pain, the light blinding him. Only after a few seconds when the light started to fade did the boy see or feel anything else.

Naruto realized he was lying on grass near a campsite located within a forest. To the far left of his peripheral vision, he could see a bridge, revealing to the boy where he was.

'Guess I'm still in Kusa no Kuni.' He noted. The boy then gripped his head for a second. 'Ugh, my head hurts. How long have I been asleep for?'

Naruto started to sit up. The boy was now simply sitting in the grass instead of laying down. With his new position, Naruto could now see where he was better. He also was able to see he wasn't the only one in the area.

Hinata and Shikamaru were standing by a tree near the boy. The two were engaged in discussion, having not noticed their friend wake up.

"Shikamaru-Kun, she's a nice girl. You should be nicer to her." Hinata informed her friend.

"Eh, she's nice. But troublesome." Shikamaru shrugged in response. "I'm nice enough already."

"But you could try and talk to her more. She's always trying to talk to you." She said.

"Yeah, to get information about Konoha. She's kind of fun to talk to at times, but I'm not interested in talking about the village every second." He replied.

"Heh, so Shikamaru's got a thing for Kurotsuchi?" Naruto asked, finally making his presence known.

Shikamaru and Hinata immediately stopped arguing with each other and faced Naruto. Both of them had a look of shock on their faces before excitement and relief came over them. They then rushed over to his side.

"Naruto-Kun, you're finally awake!" Hinata cheered with a loud smile. Naruto returned her smile and got up.

"Hey, be careful man. Don't stress your body that much." Shikamaru advised as he bended to help Naruto up further. The blonde just dodged his friend and stood up on his own.

"No need. I'm fine! I feel perfectly fine!" Naruto said before a frown crept on his face. "How long have I been knocked out if you guys are that worried for me?"

"About a little more than a day." A new voice stated.

The three Konoha genin then turned their heads to see both Anko and Han. Han was standing in front of a nearby tree while Anko was sitting on one of the tree's lower branches.

"Anko-Sensei! Han!" Naruto greeted with a wave.

"What's up Whiskers? Feeling okay? Anything wrong?" His sensei questioned.

"You too Sensei?" Naruto sighed. "Other then my head hurting a little, I'm fine!"

"You better damn well be. After all that rest, you should be fine for a while!" Anko noted with a laugh.

"Oh ha ha ha!" Naruto mimicked his teacher's laugh with a scowl. The scowl disappeared almost immediately when he saw the sleeping bags and the campfire. "Are we still by Tenchi Bridge camping out?"

"Correct." Han spoke up. "That fight with those men drained everyone involved: you and me in particular Naruto-San. When I woke up from my unconsciousness, your sensei and I agreed we would camp together for the next three days to give you time to wake up and for everyone to recover."