U can't be my daughter-in-law

It was around 5 in the evening, Rohit had left shaheer's home already, saying that he would come at night. Shaheer was watching some random show, as boredom has hit him. Suddenly, the door bell rang, shaheer was surprised and thought, 'kaun aaya hoga.... Rheu?.... Nahi nahi uski shoot tho 7pm tak hai.... Then Rohit?.... Nahi nahi, woh thi abhi abhi gaya hai.... Phir kaun hai? '.

He then opened the door, but no one was there. Then his eyes looked a bit down, there she stood.... She came running and hugged him enclosing his legs by her hands, saying, 'maamuuu'. Shaheer couldn't believe his eyes, he pinched his own hand to make sure whethter it's a dream or sach me she is here.... And she is here for sure. Shaheer's eyes moistened, seeing his little munchkin after such a long time.
S : aairaah......
A : maamuuuu....
Then shaheer tried to pick her up using his one hand, as he still has the pain in the other.
A : maamu, it's ok... Aapko dard hoga....
Then shaheer came to her height,
S : aww.... Mera bachha....maamu missed you a lot.
And he hugged her....
Aairah reciprocated with a hug and a kiss saying, 'even aairah missed maamu to the moon and back'.
S : hmm.... Ek minute.... Aap kiske saath aaye ho?
Then his father, mother and his sister(aairah's mother) said simultaneously, 'humare saath'.
Shaheer's eyes became wet seeing his family. It's been many months, since he has seen them. Though he talked to them on voice calls, messages, through video calls, but he always missed hugging his sister, warmth of his mother, his father's hand around his shoulder. He ran and hugged all the three and stood in same position.
S's sis : bhai, chale na... Andhar chalte hai.
S : ha chaliye....
They all sat on the sofa...
S's mother with teary eyes caressed his head, kissed his cheeks,
S's maa : beta.... Aap itna weak kyu lag rahe hai?.... Teek se khana nahi kha rahe hai kya? .... Aur yeh bandage abhi tak hai... Matlab, aapki accident thoda severe tha na...
S : maa.... Me kaha weak hu? ... Aur yeh choti si accident thi... Reports me bhi normal aaya hai.
S's maa : maa, bhai tho weak nahi, balke handsome lag rahe hai... Teek se dekho na.
S's maa : chup kar paagal.... Wo lambe baal tha na tab kitna healthy lag raha tha... Ab dekho, pathla ho gaya hai...
S's father : yeh sab chodo tum dono.... Beta, aap teek tho hai na?.... Zyada dard tho nahi ho raha hai?
S : nahi papa.... Last 3 to 4 days me kafi recover hua hu.
S's sis : accha, aap log baath kariye... Me chaai banake laati hu... Aur baadh me khana kha lenge.
S : ok....
S's sister went to kitchen... She was surprised to see how clean the kitchen... And also, she noticed that food has been cooked in the morning. She got suspicious and asked shaheer from the kitchen itself,
S's sis : bhai, ek min yaha aana.
S : ha...
Shaheer came there.
S : ha.... Achha pehle tu bata...Tu kaisi hai?... Abroad se kab aayi?
S's sis : wo sabh baadh me baat karte hai... Usse pehle ek important baath poochni thi aapse.
S : ha... Poocho.
S's sis : aap sach sach batana...ki koyi aur bhi yaha aapke saath rehta hai ya rehti hai?
Shaheer was shocked by her question......, he bit his tongue and eyes widen.
S : wh...what?... Tu....tu pagal hai?.... Yaha pe Rohit aaya tha... Hum dono khana khaya..... Bass... Zyada dimaag mat chalao, haath chalao aur chaai banaake leke aao.
S's sis : teek hai.
Shaheer thought 'I should inform rheu about the arrival of my family and not to come here tomorrow......'.
He went outside and spent some time with aairah, as his parents were taking rest in the hall itself.

It was around 8.00 pm... Shaheer was standing near the main door and doing something in his phone. Then he remembered that he has to talk to Rohit, so he dialled Rohit number.
S : hey Rohit...
Rohit : bhai... Me aaunga thodi dher me.
S : arey nahi.... Mamma papa aaye hai... Tu kal aajana.. Unse milne.
Rohit : achha... Chalo then, I will come tomorrow.
S : ok... Bye.
Rohit : bye....
Shaheer was still standing near the door from where he was enjoying the cute antics of aairah in hall, which he could see clearly from there itself.

Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind, saying, 'shaheer....me aagayi'. Shaheer widened his eyes in shock and then immediately squeezed his eyes and bit his tongue in an utter shock. His family heard this and looked at them. Both stayed in that position as Shaheer was thinking in his mind, 'what?.... Rheu?.... Yaha kaise?.... Matlab, she was saying that she won't be coming here today, phir kaise aagayi?.... Ab me kaise sambalunga..... Uff..... ..ok Shaheer, ab time aa chuka hai ki tumhari family ko rhea se introduce karwaane ki.... Let's hope everything goes smoothly'.
Rhea still hugging him,
R : tum kuch bolte kyu nahi.... Kaisa laga surprise?
S : hmmm.....
By that time, aairah came to Rhea calling,
A : barbieeee.....
Rhea immediately opened her eyes and looked at aairah and then at shaheer and finally at his parents and sister, who were standing in shock of their life. She stumbled and shaheer held her shoulders by his hands. They all had no idea of what was going on there. Shaheer gave a tight smile to his family and made Rhea to stand,
S : Rheu.... Sambalke.
S's sis : rheu ha?
S : hmmm.....
Rhea was embarrassed and faced her head down and lost in her own thoughts, 'oh god... Kaisa blunder ho gaya.... Meri pehle mulakat shaheer ke family se, aisa ho gaya?.... Kyu?.... Bagwan please help us in handling this situation.... Please.....'.