Hit and Miss

"Even if you miss meeting a person once or twice or any number of times.... Still, we will meet them finally if we are destined to be".... Happy reading 😊.

When Rhea was in her final days of her graduation, after her fest's dance performance, she started getting calls from advertisement field and also tv serial field. But, Rhea was not interested, as her goal was CA.

Then, it was time for her naani to jump into action... Because naani always had that intinct to sense what would work and what would not for her grand daughter...
Naani : Rhea, u will excel in tv field, if u give ur 100%..
Rhea : nahi naani, mere jaise shy and introvert ladki ke liye yeh field suit nahi karta.
Naani : who said that you are shy....? A girl who can announce on the mic that she is not in love with anyone(after fest, in college prayer hall), can't be a shy one.
Rhea : naani......
Also, now rhea's mom  suggested her to give a thought about that. Also, the great saloni gave a lambi lecture on this topic.
Rhea decided to give it a try after her final year exams.

After 3 months, Rhea gave an ad shoot for a bangladeshi ad firm... That was well accepted by audience. Then she got opportunity in few shows in india, which helped her to learn more about this new field.....

By this time, shaheer has became a popular celebrity in India. And, that too after mahabharat, he is a star in Indonesia too. Rhea still not much aware about him, as her social media presence is near to zero......

After that, Rhea got busy in giving auditions to new shows and shaheer was working on a movie in Indonesia.
Rhea got a chance to work in a serial Tu sooraj main saanjh piyaji (TSMSP). She was so excited as it was the spin off of a famous show. And shooting was about to start in 3 months. Rhea and saloni along with 4 others thought of celebrating this in Indonesia.... Girls gang also thought that since new year is within a month away, they would celebrate new year also in Indonesia.......

On new year eve, Shaheer was also in Indonesia along with his friends. Rhea along with her friends reached there. There was a huge celebration to welcome new year on an island and all these from India are on the same island. Everyone were dancing to the songs of Bollywood.

Rhea wanted to use washroom, so she left for room after informing saloni. On the way to her room, she saw some guys drunken and teasing girls... She tried to avoid them by choosing some other path. But, they came close to her and she felt suffocation..... Then, shaheer who was with his friends, noticed this from behind and started coming forward to help her.... When he was near to her, the drunken guys saw him and they left. Before Rhea turned to look at him, he was walking back... But, she noticed him later when he was speaking with his friends...... She was happy to know that he unknowingly saved her and her respect for him doubled and didn't dare to search for him....... Then, everybody welcomed the new year with a big roar and smile. This was shaheer and rhea's first new year, both together yet so far from each other...... But, Rhea was happy that she would never forget this new year in her life.

Thereafter, Rhea became busy in shooting. Shaheer started his shooting for kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi(KRPKAB) . Both got into their shows that they could hardly give time for their personal life. Once on the set, rhea's co-actors were speaking about the ratings and rankings of various shows, one of them said that KRPKAB has been topping the weekly ranking and giving tough competition to their's.... Rhea overheard this and asked "yeh naya show hai kya? ".
One of her co-star (with the look of what!) : "Tumhe nahi pata? Pichle 2 weeks se yahi toh top kar raha hai... Waise bhi superstar ka show hai toh, yeh beshak top karegi na"....
Rhea : kaun hai superstar?
Others (all at the same time) : shaheer Sheikh.

Rhea was shocked and smiled hearing about her favourite.... Though she had understood that he was just her crush of childhood, still she couldn't deny the fact that she felt some connection whenever she sees him and she was happy that his show too is doing good as always... Now, she respects him as others does in the industry without over-excitement, as she has become more composed and more matured now a days.

After returning from shoot, she was having her favourite cold coffee to get relaxed... Then, naani came to her, since it's been few days talking to Rhea.....
Naani : meri bacchhi thak gayi hai kya?
Rhea : ha naani, but thank u.
Naani : mujhe kyu thank u bol rahi hai?.
Rhea : kyunki, if you didn't force me to give a try in this field, I would have never discovered my love for acting....So, thank u sweety.
Naani : aaj kuch zyada hi kush lag rahi hai.... Kuch acchhaa hua hai kya....
Rhea : pata nahi naani, but feeling more peaceful today....
Naani : ok, so jaa.... Kal tera shoot nahi hai na... Kal masti karenge.... Gn
Rhea : ok sweet dreams naani

Here, our hero shaheer is enjoying shooting with his supriya ma and others in KRPKAB.... And also, at night he becomes busy video calling his nieces aairah and amairah., for which he waits whole day....

Next one will be more exciting.... Keep supporting guys.....