Rhea

"Destiny holds a different story, which most of the times will be completely different from what we wish for.... So, to have a peaceful mind, we have to be prepared for the worst as well".... Happy reading friends 😊..

Days passed and there came a weekend, where as decided earlier, girls' gang was in rhea's house. They were here because there was nobody to disturb their time at Rhea's place.... Because, rhea's father is a government employee posted in Delhi. Rhea's brother and sister are also with their father in Delhi doing their graduation in Delhi . Rhea stays here in Mumbai with her mamma and naani..... And today, naani has been to her best friend, kanhaji's place ie., temple.

So, girls were all excited as how they will spend the whole day....all girls were discussing about anant of 'navya' show, as everyone started loving him right from first episode. Rhea asked about whom they are speaking and when one of her friend said 'navya', Rhea cut off her words and said "No serial talks here please"..... Although saloni also interested in him, she changed the topic with her plan of truth and dare.
Saloni : ok guys, we will spin the bottle and at whom it stops, she has to choose truth or dare and act accordingly.
All girl's agreed to that and they sat in a circle with Rhea and saloni opposite to each other......

After few rounds, now, it was rhea's turn to choose... Rhea chose truth....
Saloni thought this is the right time to ask Rhea about her opinion on love as Rhea always avoided this topic...

Saloni : so Rhea, what are your thoughts on love? and do you prefer love over arrange marriage in your life....?
Rhea with warning eyes on saloni said , "I have read in novels that love means unconditionally accepting someone to the core of ur heart..... Accepting someone as they are and not as we want.....But, I don't think that such love exists between a couples in this show-off world. However, We may expect such love between children and parents...... And I love my family and I don't know about what kind of marriage I would prefer as I have never thought about that before...."

Everybody in the room clapped hearing rhea's deep thoughts in just two lines and admired her.... She smiled and stood to bring some chats to her friends. Saloni accompanied her to kitchen.

On the way to kitchen,
Saloni : yaar Rhea, today I admire u more than before and I wish tujhe yeh bhi realise ho jaye ki aisa wala love exist hota hai...
Rhea : abh baas bhi karle...Pehle mujhe phasayegi, phir tareef karegi kya... Aage dekha jayega kya hota hai.... Aaj ke din tho enjoy kar lete hai na....
Saloni : true....

And they again joined all and did some girls' talk and all left rhea's place in the evening.

As today was weekend, there was no show on TV.... So, naani was free and she thought of spending time with her grand-daughter....
Naani : Rhea, chai peeyogi kya?
Rhea : ha naani, waise bhi sir dukh raha hai, after so much talk.
Naani brought chaai and sat beside Rhea.
Naani : aaj tho bahut hi miss kar rahi hu kisiko..
Rhea : kisko naani.... Naanu ka yaad aa rahi hai kya?
Naani : nahi pagli....Unhe kyu miss karungi, woh toh hamesha mere dil me baste hai na.....

Rhea : (admiring her naani's love for naanu) phir aisa kaun hai meri naani ke dil me itna gehri jagah bana liya....?
Naani : woh anant hai na.... Ussi ko miss kar rahi hu.
Rhea was confused and asked her naani : naani, aapne naya boyfriend bana liya?... aur mujhe introduce bhi nahi karvaya....and chuckled.
Naani : me tho ready hu, lekin tum milne ke liye interested hi nahi.
Rhea : what....Aap yeh kya bol rahi hai naani?
Naani : arey, woh mera BF anant, 'navya' serial me aata hai and you are not ready to watch that...
Rhea : with a huge sigh.....(in mind, Phir se navya.... Yeh kya ho raha hai mere aas paas... Kaun hai yeh bandha?)
Naani : kal mere liye dekhle.... Akele me show dekhna maza nahi aa rahi hai.... Please.
Rhea : sochke batati hu naani
And she left from there to spend sometime with herself by reading novels....

It was dinner time and Rhea was cooking food. Then her mobile started ringing and looking at the name , she jumped in happiness... It was her father, after so many days.

Her father asked about her and her studies and then he handed over the phone to rhea's elder sister(sneha) and younger brother(gaurav) who were together on the video call.

Rhea : hii di and gaurav.... Kaise ho aap log?
Sneha : me bindaas hu... Tu bata kaise chal rahi hai teri holidays? and tumne kyu yaha aane se mana kar diya?
Rhea : di mujhe aapke doston se dar lagta hai... Hamesha woh selfie ke liye force karte rehte hai na mujhe acchha nahi lagta....
Sneha : pagli.... Kabhi yaha bhi aaya kar.
Gaurav : di, mera school bhi off hai ... So, thought of watching my favourite cartoon shows... But, sneha di ne tho remote hi nahi deti hai and woh bhi mere show ke slot pe hi unko bhi dekhna hai.

Rhea : waise di, aap itna interested in a show?... Kaunsa hai?
Sneha : arey, Rhea, woh 'navya' show wala anant... Bada handsome hai yaar rhea.. Ussi ke liye dekhti hu.
Rhea : oh god not again.... Ek hi din me teen teen bhar ussi show ke baare me sunke thak chuki hu....
Sneha : yaar tu bhi dekh... Woh youngsters ka show hai... U will like it.
Rhea : abh toh dekhna hi padega.... Dekhna hai ki kaunsa manmatha ooper se aa gaya hai, jisko hamare ghar ke sare log itna like karte hai.... Zarur Dekhungi.
Sneha : oh Rhea, abh dinner time ho gaya...... Good night baby..

After disconnecting the call, Rhea finally decided to watch the show tomorrow.

You liked this one guys?