Is it the end?

As rhea was not in a mood to tell shaheer about where they are heading to, shaheer was enjoying the ride, with cool breez hitting his face through the car window.
Rhea looked at her man, who was just having that signature peaceful smile and who was closing his eyes to just feel the night.

Then the car immediately came to halt. Shaheer suddenly opened his eys and looked at Rhea.
S : kya hua rheu.... Car me kuch problem aa gayi hai kya?
R : nahi shaheer....
S : phir?
R : I need you to close your eyes now.
S : kyu?
R : do what I say.
S : ok mam....
Rhea chuckled as he closed his eyes. Suddenly, shaheer felt a soft velvet cloth on his eyes.
S : Tu kya kar rahi hai?
R : me chahti hu ki hum jaha ja rahe hai, woh place tumhare liye surprise ho, kyunki you will love that place....
S : achha.... Aise kaunsi place hai mumbai me?
R : u will see dear.... Thoda sabar karo.
S : teek hai....
And shaheer mumbled, 'pata nahi aaj isko kya hogaya hai.... Pehle mera car keys le liya aur ab meri aankhe bhi bandh karwaliya '....
Rhea heard his words,
R : baby, have some patience.
S : ok.....
Rhea again started the ignition button and held her hand on steering wheel. She noticed shaheer has few lines on his forehead indicating that he was thinking something. To lighten up his thoughts, Rhea just bent towards him, with corner of her eyes still on the road. As they were away from highway, there were only few vehicles. Rhea's face moved towards his, she pecked his cheek. Shaheer's expression showed that he was utterly shocked. His mouth opened and gasped heavily. It took him few seconds to realise what just happened, because he was not expecting this, atleast not now.
S : rheu....
Rhea chuckled and said in a seducive voice,
R : ha... Bolo sweet heart.
Shaheer was taken a back by her voice modulation.... It was making him turn on. He immediately shrugged away those thoughts,
S : Tu kya kar rahi hai?
R : drive.... Aur kya?
S : lekin mujhe tho tumhari irrade kuch teek nahi lag rahi hai....
Rhea chuckled,
R : maine kya kiya?
S : oh.... Zyada innocent mat bano.... Tumne mujhe kiss kiya rheu.
R : tumhe achha nahi laga?.... U didn't liked it? .
S : aisa nahi hai baba.... Aise time pe meri aankhe baandke kyu kar rakhi hai?
R : meri marzi....
S : tum mujhe itni achhi moment ko bhi feel hi nahi hone deti....
R : bas.... Ab no bak bak.... Baadh me baat karte hai.

Rhea stopped the car as they arrived at a place.
R : tum aise hi baito.... I will be back in 5 minutes.
S : ok.
Rhea came back and opened the door for shaheer. She held his hand and,
R : come out shaheer.
Shaheer felt so special for the first time. Because, all these years he has done these things for his friends, his family members. But, for the first time someone is treating him so so special. Smile was not ready to leave his lips.
S : rheu, hum kaha par hai?
R : come darling.... U will see.
Rhea took shaheer with him holding his wrist. He could just feel that there was no one around them and a complete silence prevailed in that place.

After taking nearly 20 steps, Rhea removed the cloth tied to his eyes. Shaheer opened his eyes and was awestruck by the scenery in front of him. It was 12.00 in the night and he could see the entire mumbai city shining, from that top of the hill. He was just mesmerized by the beauty that nature holds in her. He has always been a nature lover, but this is something so so overwhelming. The view was something like this.